HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: What do you feel about Global warming

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not Too Sure

1 50.00%
  • It will happen sooon

1 50.00%
  • It will happen in many many centuries

0 0%
  • Its all Nonsense

0 0%
  • Scared about it

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Global warming

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think this is a really bad thing, but i have an idea but people think im crazy =[ i thought the scientists could go up in space and bottle samples of the ozone layer and bring it back and "/ theyve cloned sheep before, how is this any different, they can clone ozone layer, go back in space and release it to patch up the huge holes
    Laura

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by .mcgovlau.
    i think this is a really bad thing, but i have an idea but people think im crazy =[ i thought the scientists could go up in space and bottle samples of the ozone layer and bring it back and "/ theyve cloned sheep before, how is this any different, they can clone ozone layer, go back in space and release it to patch up the huge holes
    Well , If that was the case, they would already be doing that I suppose there are huge holes too big to fill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ozone is i O3 . But its diiffcult to form and immpoible in teh qunitys that would be reqired, its took billions of years to form the first time

Tokens

I think its nothing to be worrying about because since 1996 there have been no major tempurature increases during the year. The average tempurature has stayed steady and hasnt had much if any change. So I dont think that it should be much of a concern for the time being.
    <BtB> Back to Basics

Why are you reading this?

I hate you.

Why are you still reading this?

Come on people get a life and stop reading this!

Wow you people are pathetic STOP READING THIS!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you know america has been hot by all those tornadoes this year, quite a few more than normal, take a whild stab at what my be the cause :/. even a tiny tempriture change can have massive conisquences.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They are so worried about it but you never hear of them funding any scientists to find an alternative energy source.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well actaly the govemnt plans to get reneble energy sorses up to 30% production by i think 2010 or somthing, tend to be along those lines.

Athogh teh american admistrtion deniyed it, many otehr contrys accepted it long before it was finaly inrefutably proven, and have already begun cutting emitions and polution.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

basically we have poluted our world beyonde repair. There is no going back on what we have done because we have created a big hole in the atmousefere and UV rays are getting into our earth and breaking us

Sorry to say it guys but were doomed

http://www.stupidian.com
    (contains mild swearing)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I woulnt worry about global warming killing us all off, were probly more likly to blow ourselfs up before it starts getting realy bad anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It already is pretty bad but i doubt that any of us (habbox forum members) will have to suffer hard core pollution which will give people alife expectancy of like 40, lol.

http://www.stupidian.com
    (contains mild swearing)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast