HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Pokemon Red/Blue

So years ago, I got 149 pokemon on Red, I was so close and my game got deleted by a friend. I still wonder to this day what that man in the shopping mall gives you when he says 'Come back when you have completed your pokedex for surprise' or something. I was guessing it was Mew?

Anyone got all 150 before?
    i don't play habbo anymore.
    Asher 00006772
    msg me if you need me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nah, I got about 100 casue I used that Missingo cheat to get loads of Master Balls , then my brother deleted it :@
    On three,
    we're jumping from this ledge,
    this build's tall,
    I'm sure we'll wake up dead

But I still love her..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my friend once got all 150 pokemon once, I showed him where 2 go and he got something, i know it wasn't a mew cause you only get them at events which people scan them on to your game or something like that, anyway i know it isnt a mew

Tokens

The Masingo cheat

I always wondered if that was put there purposely, or just a glitch in the game. I would just get so much rare candy and then raise all my pokemon to LV100
    i don't play habbo anymore.
    Asher 00006772
    msg me if you need me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol aint played for ages you got a diploma on mine... it was crap i play ruby ect now

Made by chrisuk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by asher_
    The Masingo cheat

I always wondered if that was put there purposely, or just a glitch in the game. I would just get so much rare candy and then raise all my pokemon to LV100
    Me too, Missingo was the test pokemon the creaters used to test the game, and they forgot to remove him, God, I need to get out more
    On three,
    we're jumping from this ledge,
    this build's tall,
    I'm sure we'll wake up dead

But I still love her..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The-Rasmus-Girl
    Me too, Missingo was the test pokemon the creaters used to test the game, and they forgot to remove him, God, I need to get out more
    No it wasnt it was a glitch where they had one square next to a city where no pokemon could appear therefor missingno was created. Game freak hoping nobody would notice had a big shcok when they found out ppl used gameshark 4 it

Made by chrisuk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ingoe4Life
    No it wasnt it was a glitch where they had one square next to a city where no pokemon could appear therefor missingno was created. Game freak hoping nobody would notice had a big shcok when they found out ppl used gameshark 4 it
    hence the name missing.no

Tokens

I had all 150 on my Red version a while back, but my brother decided to start a new game and save it. Git.

The most Pokemon people had trouble getting were the three from the beginning, seeing as you could only choose one. And no, it wasn't Mew. If I remember there was a event thing where they had a machine that put him on the game.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've completed the Pokedex on Pokemon Ruby, just have to complete the nationwide one now. I can't play the old pokemon games after playing Ruby. It drives me insand, theres no colour.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast