HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default It really annoys me wen habbos only try to be friends with you because ur rich.

Now i can tell if a person is just trying to be my friend because i have quite a few rares ect but it really upsets me that some habbos wudnt give u a second glance if they new u was poor.Im a really friendly person if only some people would want to get to no me because theyd like a friend and not just as an investment. I hate it wen u think someones your friend and then they turn around and ask for furni. Anyone else find this rather annoying

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Yep thats happened to me a couple of times
    but also
    Rich people look down on u and think you are scum just becoz u not as rich as them and they skit u etc.
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Tokens

Smile

i understand what u mean. i think all the habbos are equal weather they are rich or not hc or not i just sometimes wish ppl would want to b friends with you and not descriminate against u.

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Yep tottally agree there but to be honest its only the sad habbos with sad little lives and got nothing better to do that do that.........
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel87
    i think all the habbos are equal weather they are rich or not hc or not i just sometimes wish ppl would want to b friends with you and not descriminate against u.
    Ok, not ALL habbo's are equal, I'm talking about how they act and who they are and not about how much money they have. Habbo's that have HC and lots for rooms filled with stuff is just as equal as a persont that has been on habbo for a long time and wants to have fun. But the people that deserve to be looked down on are the pervs, scammers, and freeloaders.

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Lightbulb

I feel ya i mean when ppl see me and dont think im rich cuz the way i look on habbo they wont even talk to me It makes me sad how ppl only wanna be your friend cuz your rich and got alot of furni but hey the ones that DO become your friend without knowing wether your rich or not are your true friends and you should never forget them
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

Talking

Yea, i always get f/r, when i got hc i hide my badge not show it an did dont wear hc clothes and stuff, but now i hardly get f/r from people, i dont accept them. and usually people f/r u cos they want u to go to a site and become a hobba all lies THEY RUIN HABBO!!! ALL LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I Not That Rich But I Just Hate It When People Send You Random F/rs I Never Accept Them!

Tokens

look im sorry for being rude but cmon its a virtual world people who get hung up over virtual furniture are just really into the game lighten up have fun who cares if your rich or not
    were there is a great deal of light the shadows are deeper

Tokens

Latest Awards:

JAMES U R RICH!lol

Quote Originally Posted by :J@ME5
    I Not That Rich But I Just Hate It When People Send You Random F/rs I Never Accept Them!
    Gone - Goodbye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast