HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Avenger, Tony Blair is the biggest dumby butt in the hole of the world, joint first with George W Bush.

Tony Blair is trying to get rid of the Monarchy so he can take full power of the country, the fact he is a snob and they are lesser s**** that dont go on holiday when the country is in trouble. He is trying to get us the Euro which is worse than the pound by far! He got rid of fox hunting which is crude but it is an English Tradition and if you dont like it dont get involved, the fact the ban is suspended as no one cares anymore. I technically hate his guts as he is bad at looking after this country, he is worse than the other poor sap that had the job before him.

George W Bush is in fact classed as a terrorist, dont ask why but it is a true fact. He is not what he seems, he is only like he is today thanks to wealthy friends helping him out of the gutter as Bush was a poor loser which I wish he was today as he is far to dumb to run a big country like America, Entré Preneur is a French word you dipstick.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i realy dont like blare trying to take charge of our life by banning things and doing stupid things by enfocing lower salt in things, and making places like macdolads sell less fateting food.
    Its our desison what we eat, and what we do, within the law, hes enforsing more sports, rembering this it put me on oting for a less of an idot.

Bush has bene done for smoking pop, underage drinking etc, he has put wars that blatenly go agist human rights, and is allowiung toutrture to go ahead in quntanmo bay.
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/koinkoin/bush%20wanted.jpg

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    George W Bush is in fact classed as a terrorist, dont ask why but it is a true fact. He is not what he seems, he is only like he is today thanks to wealthy friends helping him out of the gutter as Bush was a poor loser which I wish he was today as he is far to dumb to run a big country like America, Entré Preneur is a French word you dipstick.
    I have to disagree with you, George Bush is the world's most powerful person. If he's dumb (or a terrorist as you call him) then how did he become the president of America? A huge magority of America voted for him to be the president, it's not like he forced them to!
    www.luheez.piczo.com - my website, please visit it and sign the guestbook!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He is classed as a Terrorist as he purposely went to Iraq with no proof of there being weapons and sending his army to kill shamelessly, he even blew up aload of tanks that were OURS with the EU Flag, if I was tere I would send a missile back at them, idiots.

He was re elected as Americans think he is clver, hes an idiot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh leave Bush alone.... If I could have voted BUSH ALL THE WAY!!!!

Bush is great, but I wish clinton was still in office, even though ha had a few scandals... And I think if your not from America you shouldn't talk about our leader.. How many people have you seen post bad things about yours UHH?

So leave ours alone.
    .com-Inflected
    .co.uk-ddred

99 red balloons go by....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wish Clinton was in office again than Bush as Bush is onlu going to war as the other presidents did or most i guess in cases which is classed as a terrorist as he went to Iraq without knowing that they weren't respnsible for 9/11 as it was Osamo Bin Ladel.

Tokens

I think he is Ok, but he can make some strange decisions
    Back.

Tokens

Exclamation Definately

I Agree, he hasn't done much for us, except get us into a bigger mess
    Avenger, Tony Blair is the biggest dumby butt in the hole of the world, joint first with George W Bush.

Tony Blair is trying to get rid of the Monarchy so he can take full power of the country, the fact he is a snob and they are lesser s**** that dont go on holiday when the country is in trouble. He is trying to get us the Euro which is worse than the pound by far! He got rid of fox hunting which is crude but it is an English Tradition and if you dont like it dont get involved, the fact the ban is suspended as no one cares anymore. I technically hate his guts as he is bad at looking after this country, he is worse than the other poor sap that had the job before him.

Concentric - Moderator
    DO NOT double post! Quoting another person is still not justification for this, read the rules carefully.
    Last edited by Concentric; 25-01-2005 at 05:36 PM.
    Back.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tony Blair is trying to get rid of the Monarchy so he can take full power of the country, the fact he is a snob and they are lesser s**** that dont go on holiday when the country is in trouble.
    This country was not in danger, as far as i'm aware the tsunami occured in Asia, which is not a reason for Blair to have returned from his holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    I have to disagree with you, George Bush is the world's most powerful person. If he's dumb (or a terrorist as you call him) then how did he become the president of America? A huge magority of America voted for him to be the president, it's not like he forced them to!
    I don't agree, just because a nation of people, half of whom are probably totally ignorant to what Bush is doing and will do, vote for him doesn't make him right. Try watching Fahrenheit 9/11.
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

Curry-N-Rice Girl video
    Pure Pwnage
    Posting and You
    Drum Machine

Put your wasted CPU power towards curing cancer;

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fahrenheit 9/11 is on soon/been on and is quite interesting. But if Bush was assisanted *listens to fbi word tracker turning on* tomorrow how many people would care?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast