HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Scroll Bar colors!

Hi, i am the manager of a really good fan site who been improve a lots for not a long time ago and its will getting really popular since when we are gonna say that its gonna be ready But its appear that the scroll bar of are web site is blue! and i am really board of that colors for BLUE i will like to have a nice scroll bar that we could change the color for a other colors like orange or green depending on what we decide to take but if u know anyway to get this colors of the scroll bar to get change will be appreciate!

Note: I use Front Page to edit the site!

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Thumbs up

I could help u but i would have to see the html codes cuz i forget the exact way to change them but if i saw the codes i could figure out how to change them if u wanna take my help then just follow me up on this post
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

Theres a good site here that makes the code for you

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

Default Thx back

well ill say a really big thx to your help and i find all what i do need thx againt and i know where to ask for help

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jseb
    well ill say a really big thx to your help and i find all what i do need thx againt and i know where to ask for help
    Anytime btw whats your site called :p

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

well its use to be www.habbo-newsie.tk but now what happened its we are gonna change are name to a .net around 7 augoust! and yeah i cant wait until that day! :p

Euphonick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jseb
    well its use to be www.habbo-newsie.tk but now what happened its we are gonna change are name to a .net around 7 augoust! and yeah i cant wait until that day! :p
    That website looks a bit "White" i know how to change color's of scroll bar's if you tell me which colour you want i shall make it for you :p

Tokens

yeah i know its look at little bit '' White '' but its cause we close habbo-newsie until the owner back so we will change name and we are gonna have a new setup! And if u know something that could be really nice its will be blue but not dark and not to white maybe like this : color but a little bit more light!