HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Coming Soon... Suggestions?

Hey everyone! Okay, let me just tell you what this 'Coming Soon... Suggestions?' Board is all in aid of! Basically, I am in a couple of years going to open a Hotel/Town, (I haven't decided which yet!) Similar to Habbo Hotel, with more features, fun, and interactions for you to take part in, PLUS some marvellous Graphics created by an expert Graphics producer, To who I will submit your ideas.

This is not a Hoax, nor is it a Scam, I am simply giving you the details of which the Hotel/Town will be based around, yes... I will be the Hotel Manager, and if I choose to create a Town, someone will be the Mayor, whilst I am Queen! Haha! Anyway.. Back to the general point, as I'm sure people who will have attempted this before will agree, Making a Virtual Chatroom is hard work, and it's even harder work when you don't have those Idea's of what the Public want to see in what will be THEIR Community, I feel this is extremely important to the input.

Please feel free to make graphics of what Members would look like, you never know! 1000's of people across the world could be using the look you designed! If not something Similar, we also need a name, where would we be without a name! And furniture, Oh the furniture! Please give us ideas/create some furniture!

Thank you for taking time to read this,
    Naomi Beatrice, Executive Producer of what will be a Hotel/Town!
    If you wish to contact me on Habbo, Please Friend Request 'Quapla' Thank you!

Hotel/Town Staff Members: Real name/Job title/Habbo Name
    Naomi - Hotel/Town Manager - Quapla
    Lexi - Members Community Manager - Staceh
    Josh - Members Community Assistant Manager - -<Josh>-

If you would like a Job, please read below to see what positions are open:
    Hotel/Town Moderation Team. (Similar to the Job of a Hobba)
    Player Support Team (Replying to Member E-mails/Enquiries)

Details on how to apply for this Job will be along shortly, Please note: Job's are Non Paying and the virtual chat service we will provide intails nothing to do with Sulake Ltd. or Habbo Hotel

Last edited by Quapla; 06-05-2006 at 09:26 PM.