HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Does Jibbi give any furni or free credits as Ione used to give?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • He gives free furni and credits to everyone

2 10.00%
  • He gives out furni and credits to HC members

0 0%
  • No he doesn't give any furni or credits

11 55.00%
  • I don't Know

7 35.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mlevin Guest

Jibbi's a girl not a boy
    and no she does not like ione

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher11
    She's 27, I'm sure she has other things on her mind then pixalized furni. :rolleyes: God you people are selfish , and also, if she released a rare, it's value would be nothing, because theres so many on the hotel.
    Well Ione gave away the thrones, and I dont think they are worth nothing. I think Jibbi should at least give away 1 new rare, and it dosn't have to be on her birthday. Like, mabey for christmas? The least she could do is relese a new rare every now and then. Ione had a new rare out almost every other month, and Jibbi hasn't released one forever! I know the snowglobe will come out, but to be honest, who really likes the look of the snowglobe?
    Ignore what I just said.

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Exclamation

Lol i think Jibbi should give out stuff on her bday cuz it would be pleasing to us habbos who dont got much And hey wats better than makin habbos proud than a lil furni eh lolz and it would be sweet if they made new rares and gave em out just like Ione did on his bday that would be sweet and who was that who said ppl should be giving her stuff on her bday? :rolleyes: Lol y would we need to give her stuff lol she can just get watever she wants for free lol :p
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by F1L73R
    and who was that who said ppl should be giving her stuff on her bday? :rolleyes: Lol y would we need to give her stuff lol she can just get watever she wants for free lol
    I said that :p we should give her stuff, you'd be pretty annoyed if it was your bday an instead of gettin gifts, you had to give them :rolleyes: If shes gonna give rares out on bdays then it should be the one that matches the DOB we registered with, atleast then they'd have some value cos there wouldn't be so many at one time :eusa_thin

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dry.Tearz
    I said that :p we should give her stuff, you'd be pretty annoyed if it was your bday an instead of gettin gifts, you had to give them If shes gonna give rares out on bdays then it should be the one that matches the DOB we registered with, atleast then they'd have some value cos there wouldn't be so many at one time :eusa_thin
    Hmmmm didnt really catch wat u meant by giving out rares to match our DOBs dry can u rephrase that so my lil minimized brain can understand

Tokens

Hmmmm didnt really catch wat u meant by giving out rares to match our DOBs dry can u rephrase that so my lil minimized brain can understand
    Lol blondey :p ok i registered with 23/12/85, so every year on the 23rd, i'd get a shiny new rare that came to me like a HC gift get it now?

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Dry.Tearz
    Lol blondey ok i registered with 23/12/85, so every year on the 23rd, i'd get a shiny new rare that came to me like a HC gift get it now?
    Holly cows that would be the most brilliant idea of all dry Except there is a down to that cuz ppl could just make clones and register in there DOBs as the next day gettin them unlimited rares But o wait i just wronged myself they could do it so that only ppl lets say who have been coming to habbo for atleast like 1 year or so get the furni thats genious But then again those cloens would still be a factor cuz u could have 10000 clones from the past and get 1000 rares one year later so im pretty flat out stumped on that one

Tokens

Holly cows that would be the most brilliant idea of all dry Except there is a down to that cuz ppl could just make clones and register in there DOBs as the next day gettin them unlimited rares But o wait i just wronged myself they could do it so that only ppl lets say who have been coming to habbo for atleast like 1 year or so get the furni thats genious But then again those cloens would still be a factor cuz u could have 10000 clones from the past and get 1000 rares one year later so im pretty flat out stumped on that one
    Or they could make it so that the dob that they 1st registered with, is the only one they can use from that IP so clones with different dobs wouldn't work Can't see many people runnin around different computers just for 1 rare :eusa_thin Anyway dumb idea, way to much work for Habbo :rolleyes:

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Dry.Tearz]Or they could make it so that the dob that they 1st registered with, is the only one they can use from that IP so clones with different dobs wouldn't work Can't see many people runnin around different computers just for 1 rare Anyway dumb idea, way to much work for Habbo QUOTE]
    O yeah your right i wasnt thinking about IP codes Lol and yeah your right about that being to much work for habbo but if they were dedicated to helping habbos out and making all of us happy theyd do that (sumtin i would do if i was the manager of habbo )

Tokens

Jibbi's birthay is on the 8th June and i want my present and sum free creds :p
    :wav: Happy Holidays HABBO'S!! :wav:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast