HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Reporting jobs going?

Hey all I really want a reporting job at a great site such as this. I have a wide range of vocabulary and great grammer. So if you have any reporter jobs going please tell me. Thank you. To show you what I'm capable of here's a little article from me. :p

Title: Late or soon to come?

First sighted on www.habbohotel.nl a new rare was released. It was the talk of every habbo. Rumours began to start about the snow globe first spotted on .nl coming to .com. We all expected it to come out 7 months ago at christmas 2003. Time went on and more and more people began to expect the habbo globe was never to come out. Then, just as all hope was lost, something happened.

The first habbo globe was spotted. Everyone began to talk again. It was a bit late, but everyone didn't care. They wanted the habbo globe!

Habbo Globes began to pop up everywhere. Jibbi had one, Glitterkat, Chelseaboy...

Now more and more people are being spotted with them, Habbo Staff, Hobbas, and now ordinary habbos.

Whilst room hopping I spotted the habbo globe in RollaBlader's room and was shocked. The first ever ordinary habbo to have a habbo globe.

Under the rares section of the catalogue it states that there is no rare yet but habbo are working on it. They're keeping it secret. (Secret for 7 months? :s)

So what do you think is happening with habbo rares? Do we need a new manager to take over? Express your opinions here.

[Soz for long thread]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default job

hey u can have a job for me my site is www.habbits.vzz.net pm me if u want the job
    70 Shaman
    70 Mage
    70 Rogue
    70 Druid
    70 Priest
    63 Paladin

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Exclamation ANYONE NEED CLONES?

If anyone needs clones to get there room on pop i can get up to 10 clones at once so just post your pay for me 10 clones and if i like your pay ill respond to your post aights Thnx ppl :8

Edited By Jack20012002: DO NOT POST RIDICULUOS MESSAGES
    Last edited by JackHb; 22-07-2004 at 09:15 AM. Reason: ridiculous posting
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

You can be a writer (reporter) at my site Hab-World, go to the jobs page once your there and send us an e-mail
    :eusa_danc Creator In Creation :eusa_danc

Artist's Note: Alteration stealing is a vast growing crime, please, us artists take a long time, even DAYS to create our work, and its not fair when someone wants to steal it and call it their own. Thus, getting all the credit! If you see work which has been stolen, or know someone who does.. please, please! Tell a member of the Alterations Moderation Staff, Thank You :eusa_pray Zantetsu :eusa_pray

Cool

I would apply but it won't show :s

Any other offers?

EDIT BY :G.M.T: FORUM MODERATOR:

plz don't double post simply edit your previous one
    Last edited by :G.M.T:; 23-07-2004 at 03:28 PM. Reason: double post

Tokens

You can have a job at my site it opens on 15/9/04 so go to it...
    WWW.HABBOFFS.TK

Tokens

Latest Awards:

At the moment I am out 'n about finding some good reporters for habbox as thats my job as News Manager

Because usually if I opened job openings I would get say 100 and only 5 of them would be any good!
    Gonna make a post? STOP! Click here first!

Tokens

i want a job??
    I love to judge graphics and avatars!!!!

BASEBALL FAN FOREVER!!!!

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero (AKA LATINO HEAT)

500th Post
    Click Here