HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: IONE or JIBBI

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • IONE

18 90.00%
  • JIBBI

2 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Thumbs up yes

sad tho i no it i have restarted my days as a habbo, i have been here from the start, creting the new rooms etc, like lido was a big thing, real big, habbo wasnt ment to be creative.
    ione did that, he gets my vote,
    also sick of opening prezzie with happy habbo club, jibbi on em :8
    undefined
    some days ur the peogin, others the statue.
    :eusa_doh:
    if carlsberg made habbos......

Tokens

Unhappy ione

I say ione all the way, because she gave prezzies out on her b-day and also because she was nice and fun to hang out with if you saw her in a room, and i thought it was better when as many people werent on and the hotel limit was around 5000 because there wasnt as much lag, and easier to get into cool rooms, also because she managed in the time of the mutants, early scripting, and the ability for anyone with rights to give someone els rights and take them away, things were just more fun back then
    Habbo name(s): Philosophy, Kevy, Munkey, Mr.decafen, Relic, Volunteer, Responsible, Impostor
    I go on all of em

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Question

Ppl with rights were able to give and take away rights from other ppl Are u sure cuz that doesnt sound right to me :rolleyes:
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12