HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: What do you think of habbox's rare values?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • There great a real help!

11 34.38%
  • I like them!

4 12.50%
  • There ok!

9 28.13%
  • I hate them!

2 6.25%
  • They should remove them off the site completely

6 18.75%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

The habbox values are good and i do use them as a guide but i dont use them for trading (cos im not a rare trader).

Im just happy with them being there as a guide for me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jd25

Yeah its a great guide
    I got my First Habbox Job on April 9,2004 :eusa_booh Habbox Forum Rules

HabboHotel Usa

HabboHotel Uk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb

THEYRE OK BUT THEY KEPP CHNGIN SOOO MUCH ALL THE TIME. LIKE BEFORE HC SOFAS WERE 25 CREDS NOW THEY HAVE DOUBLED!
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Default I hate them.

As soon as 1 think drops in the habbox rare values, even by a tiny bit, THE RARE WILL FALL UNTIL ITS WORTH NOTHING BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE FOLLOW THE RARE VALUES!

All the noob rare traders see "hey, the throne has droped to 22, and it used to be 23! WE BETTER SELL IT BEFORE ITS NOTHING"

the next think you know, its 13 HCS AND CONTINUING TO FALL! :@

I love habbox, BUT I HATE HABBOX RARE VALUES!
    Ignore what I just said.

Tokens

The Habbox rare guide does help a lot of people out with their trading
    I Cant Read And I Ccant write But I Can Drive A Tractorâ„¢ [Tractor Boy]

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by wierdnerd
    I only have one say, and thats... if you MUST hate.. dont hate the whole site for one page..

depsite what you disagree with, there are still other pages habbox offers, its a fansite for YOU, made by hardworking people who make it so nice for YOU!

anyway.. i guess thats all i have to say about that.

I rest my case............
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Tokens

Default habbox rare guide

habbox rare guide is great. i dont trade rares often enough to keep on top of the changing prices, so the rare guide has saved me from getting scammed many times.
    the important thing to remember is that habbox rare guide only reports price changes, it doesn't create them. also habbox has always stated that its list is only a guide!
    i dunno wat al the fuss is about...
    happy trading!!!
    TopBuz :big_grin:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

HABBOX STAFF GET BLAMED FOR DOING HARD WORK FOR US TO GIVE US THE RARE VALUES I MEAN WELL THERE DOING IT FOR YOUR SAKE YOU KNOW SO BE GREATFULL

Tokens

How can someone not like the Rare Values?
    The only habbos who want it to remove off the site completely are those who want to rip off other, as they say, "noobs."
    The rare values does no harm. Almost every room I go to I see Habbos, whether they're non-hc or hc, experience or not-experience using the guide as a guideline and using it well. Giving them something to support them in Rare Trading.
    Although, some habbos don't need it, so they don't use it. That's fine by me. It's there choice. The whole purpose of The Rare Values page is to help those who maybe unsure about a certain rare or know nothing at all.
    Everyone will have their own opinion when it comes to a rare's worth.
    There are many other fansites beside habbox that have rare values, but i never see them having habbos against them. That's because Habbox has and is the leading Rare Value site of www.habbohotel.co.uk. I strongy believe regardless of any habbo would say that Habbo needs a guideline, the best and habbox offers it!
    My History

Nov-2002: Joined Habbo
    Early-04: Hired as Habbox Trading Expert

Jul-04: Promoted to First Rare Values Manager!
    Dec-04: Quit Rare Values Manager, became Games Designer
    Jan-05: Released first game "Habbo Dress Up" (updates followed)
    Feb-05: Promoted to Games Design Manager
    April-05: Rehired
    May-05: Released "Habbox Mini Games" (3 seasonal games followed)

Jan-07: Games Design Team closes, I retire from Habbox and quit Habbo due to real life busyness

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by K@boom
    How can someone not like the Rare Values?
    The only habbos who want it to remove off the site completely are those who want to rip off other, as they say, "noobs."
    The rare values does no harm. Almost every room I go to I see Habbos, whether they're non-hc or hc, experience or not-experience using the guide as a guideline and using it well. Giving them something to support them in Rare Trading.
    Although, some habbos don't need it, so they don't use it. That's fine by me. It's there choice. The whole purpose of The Rare Values page is to help those who maybe unsure about a certain rare or know nothing at all.
    Everyone will have their own opinion when it comes to a rare's worth.
    There are many other fansites beside habbox that have rare values, but i never see them having habbos against them. That's because Habbox has and is the leading Rare Value site of www.habbohotel.co.uk. I strongy believe regardless of any habbo would say that Habbo needs a guideline, the best and habbox offers it!
    K@boom, everything u said there is true and right! i 100% agree with u!
    People who are anti habbox [ahx] Just want to rip people off who dont know the values of rares... and make profit....
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast