HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: What do you think of habbox's rare values?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • There great a real help!

11 34.38%
  • I like them!

4 12.50%
  • There ok!

9 28.13%
  • I hate them!

2 6.25%
  • They should remove them off the site completely

6 18.75%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox Rare Trade Guide Is Great, When Ever I Go Out And Trade I Make Sure I Dont Get The Worse Deal.

Tokens

Thumbs down WRONG WRONG WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by K@boom
    How can someone not like the Rare Values?
    The only habbos who want it to remove off the site completely are those who want to rip off other, as they say, "noobs."
    The rare values does no harm. Almost every room I go to I see Habbos, whether they're non-hc or hc, experience or not-experience using the guide as a guideline and using it well. Giving them something to support them in Rare Trading.
    Although, some habbos don't need it, so they don't use it. That's fine by me. It's there choice. The whole purpose of The Rare Values page is to help those who maybe unsure about a certain rare or know nothing at all.
    Everyone will have their own opinion when it comes to a rare's worth.
    There are many other fansites beside habbox that have rare values, but i never see them having habbos against them. That's because Habbox has and is the leading Rare Value site of www.habbohotel.co.uk. I strongy believe regardless of any habbo would say that Habbo needs a guideline, the best and habbox offers it!
    K@boom, everything you said there was horribly wrong. I 100% disagree with you. Keeping up with the rare values for yourself is what made rare trading interesting and fun... and if you made a mistake you would learn from it and try go find out what the real value was. Rare trading also didnt seem to have as many rises and falls until habbox came.. because as soon as you see something rise on habbox rare values it jumps up compleatly because all the unexperianced rare traders you were talking about in your post following habbox. Same thing goes for dropping. :@
    Ignore what I just said.

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Gottomi
    K@boom, everything you said there was horribly wrong. I 100% disagree with you. Keeping up with the rare values for yourself is what made rare trading interesting and fun... and if you made a mistake you would learn from it and try go find out what the real value was. Rare trading also didnt seem to have as many rises and falls until habbox came.. because as soon as you see something rise on habbox rare values it jumps up compleatly because all the unexperianced rare traders you were talking about in your post following habbox. Same thing goes for dropping. :@

Another example.... U dont like what K@boom said is because u are an experienced trader and want to rip off so called '' n00bs '' and make profit
    Habbox rare vaules are a '' GUIDE '' And it quotes the prices habbos are paying in rare trade rooms etc. for rares...
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Mizki Guest

If you dont like them - then dont use them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I personally think the rare values are ok (accept a while back when loads of catalogue rares were worth about 7 HC's), the rare values bring alot of visitors to Habbox, and if you took them off I think there would be less people visiting the site

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gottomi
    actually i agree with gottomi to a certain extent, because in real life there isnt a big chart that says "one 2 litre bottle of lemonade should cost £1.50" is there, its up to each shop how much they charge. And its up to the people to shop around and find the best deal - there shouldnt be a rule saying exactly what things should cost, and also if people dont get what they expected from their trade they will learn from it
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

Curry-N-Rice Girl video
    Pure Pwnage
    Posting and You
    Drum Machine

Put your wasted CPU power towards curing cancer;

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by mizzy_c
    Yes good point but.... You wouldnt be able to get things at the price u think because so many people follow habbox....
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Tokens

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by GELHEAD2004
    Another example.... U dont like what K@boom said is because u are an experienced trader and want to rip off so called '' n00bs '' and make profit
    Habbox rare vaules are a '' GUIDE '' And it quotes the prices habbos are paying in rare trade rooms etc. for rares...
    I was once a "n00b" trader also, and I was ripped off plenty of times! Its all about keeping on top of the values for yourself, so you arn't ripped off. Thats what made being an experianced rare trader rewarding. :@
    Ignore what I just said.

Tokens

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mizzy_c
    lol.. you just don't get it.. thats what all "anti" habbox rare value people have been saying.. they have no choice. So many "n00b" rare traders use it that whatever it says on habbox is what the value will be.. and as soon as habbox drops or raises something, its drops or raises till it cant anymore. :eusa_naug
    Ignore what I just said.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default er..

I don't like them i find parts of them completley wrong :eusa_naug

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast