HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Simpsons just isn't funny anymore. Classic Simpsons episodes piss on Family Guy in my opinion, I can still watch the programe though.

Futurama ftw!

Tokens

im going to have to do this..

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPY
    The Simpsons just isn't funny anymore. Classic Simpsons episodes piss on Family Guy in my opinion, I can still watch the programe though.

Futurama ftw!
    Yes Futurama, that show was really funny, stuck to the plot, and was short unlike other shows which jumped the shark.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

family guy has totally irrevolent jokes to the story but it is still funny

i think its better then simpsons

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    Simpsons, Family Guy is getting so random.

South Park was right about there random sh**.

"Hey Peter remember the time" -- *Flashback*

IN EVERY EPISODE! IT GETS PLAYED OUT!
    That's the whole point of flashbacks, random and funny. If you took out all the flashbacks in Family Guy their wouldn't be as many jokes.

Most of the time though, the flash-backs have something to do with the episode.

As you can probably tell by my Avatar, FAMILY GUY IS THE BEST!

Btw, what does ftw mean?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnet
    That's the whole point of flashbacks, random and funny. If you took out all the flashbacks in Family Guy their wouldn't be as many jokes.

Most of the time though, the flash-backs have something to do with the episode.

As you can probably tell by my Avatar, FAMILY GUY IS THE BEST!

Btw, what does ftw mean?
    Ftw, means for the win.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can I just ask...WHY IS EVERYBODY JUMPING ON THE WE LOVE FAMILY GUY BANDWAGON?
    It seems Family Guy has gotten really popular over the past year or so...Even though it started airing YEARS ago...Like when I was 12...So 7 years ago...
    Don't get me wrong, it's a great show, but why now? Why not back then?
    As for which is better...Nothing can compare to the simpsons, but Family Guy certainly has it's moments.
    I love King Of The Hill, too, people don't seem to take notice of that, but I personally think it easily matches Family Guy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rashelly
    Can I just ask...WHY IS EVERYBODY JUMPING ON THE WE LOVE FAMILY GUY BANDWAGON?
    It seems Family Guy has gotten really popular over the past year or so...Even though it started airing YEARS ago...Like when I was 12...So 7 years ago...
    Don't get me wrong, it's a great show, but why now? Why not back then?
    As for which is better...Nothing can compare to the simpsons, but Family Guy certainly has it's moments.
    I love King Of The Hill, too, people don't seem to take notice of that, but I personally think it easily matches Family Guy
    I started watching it last year. When it was first being aired in 1999 I was 6. Do you really think I'd understand what was going on in the episodes? Although I watched it once, never again though I thought it was weird.

But I got into it last year, and I lvoe it. I have all four seasons. Family Guy isn't a bandwagon either, their is no Family Guy bandwagon, why brag over watching a cartoon?

"Oh my god, I'm so good because I watch Family Guy. I wanna follow what others do by watching it."

NO. That doesn't happen, it happens with football teams but not with a frickin' cartoon.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Magnet
    I started watching it last year. When it was first being aired in 1999 I was 6. Do you really think I'd understand what was going on in the episodes? Although I watched it once, never again though I thought it was weird.

But I got into it last year, and I lvoe it. I have all four seasons. Family Guy isn't a bandwagon either, their is no Family Guy bandwagon, why brag over watching a cartoon?

"Oh my god, I'm so good because I watch Family Guy. I wanna follow what others do by watching it."

NO. That doesn't happen, it happens with football teams but not with a frickin' cartoon.
    It does happen actually. One person may watch it, tell their mates about it, they watch it, they all tell a mate, and eventually everyone is just copying each other.

Tokens

Mmkay: I'll Just Say This Flat Out, No Beating 'Round The Bush:

FAMILY GUY 0WNZ SIMPSONS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast