HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Web Design eleite *rantish*

Ok, There are a few things realy starting to annoy me in this section.

One of the major ones, is the Web design elite, which is basicly a load of people who think there the Best, and flame anyone else who comes along.
    Most of you are NOT that GOOD. I am NOT that good, but i DONT clame to be the best? The standard of design on habbox is LOW very LOW, hence why some people get some idea there realy good, Your not...compaired to some Decent designers We all SUCK, BADLY

Accepted there are a FEW very FEW decent designers around, but they are very few and very far between, and rarily appear for the most part...

IS anyone here actaly capable of webdesign?
    All i see no days are pictures, Images. They are NOT websites. They are PICTURES. they are no more websites than a picture of a desk is a DESK!

The most important thing in createing a website is being able to code. If you can code an ugly as hell layout you are still WAY WAY WAY better than someone who can make a picture of a realy nice layout, but then is unable to code it, without the help of some **** poor app...
    Want to make pictures, go to the graphics forum. This is Web design, Hyper Text Mark up, Not Portable network GRAPHICs, Jpgs and the like.

When i say Code, I mean HTML genraly, i dont mean drag and drop in dream weaver, I mean as in capable of opening notepad and createing a layout from scratch. Pure html/css/javascript.

Weather you prefer to use dreamweaver (its a time saver) is not an issue, I sometimes use it. The question is if you are ACTALY capable of doing it without it.

I can bairly remember the last time i saw a topic in this forum, about webdesign. This thread is for webdesign help, You got stuck with codeing? you Want Some help with an issue. This is the place.

You Want Construive critism? you want to show your layout off. THIS IS NOT the place!
    This: http://habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45 Is where the showing off, critisms and stuff like that go.
    Then maybe there will actaly be a thread worth answering in here once in a while.

I keep trying to see the forum from some of the other people here view, but i realy cannot get my head that far up my own ****. Rather than Flameing every n00b who comes here wanting help and boasting about your own crap. Try HELPING them. Its the point of this forum!
    I rember back when there were loads of posts by people all atcaly learning html, webdesign, asking for help? how certain effects were achived, questions that can be VERY easly answered and save those learning ALOT of time and effort, which would other wize be wasted.

The people im talking to know who there are, these things have realy been starting to bug me lately. Feel free to Flame away, Complain, or better still agree.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How long did that post take you

And you just spend a part of your life typing that.
    I LOLD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

About 2 minutes, im a good ranter
    Quote Originally Posted by J0shIsBackLol
    And you just spend a part of your life typing that.
    I LOLD
    Took less time for me to type than it would you to read i think is likly
    Last edited by Mentor; 02-06-2006 at 03:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The thing is when showing a layout, no one posts in the graphics section. about layouts there all sigs.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree completely with your post Mentor.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Becuse no one posts there, hence no one replys there, if you browse and posts there and others do the same, then people will be useing it

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    I agree completely with your post Mentor.
    Kaintoad love for you
    Last edited by Mentor; 02-06-2006 at 03:38 PM.

Habbox Forum > Computers + Web Design.
    There is a sub-forum for Coding and what not.
    Last edited by J0shIsBackLol; 02-06-2006 at 03:38 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J0shIsBackLol
    Habbox Forum > Computers + Web Design.
    There is a sub-forum for Coding and what not.
    Yes webdesign IS codeing, The exstra forum is just idiocy from people with no ideas what there talking about.

I can design a website with no images. But an image can never be a website

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i myself abuse this forum i know i do.

But its one of the most active places and unless we all stop abusing it, no one will do what there meant to =/.

I belive with these new super mods mainly Hiet who will watch this forum more.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast