HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default [mB] Ghost. [Scary]

[Based on a real story]

Ben, was dancing, as you do, at his pressie dance. After inviting he was waiting for a few frieds to come along. He was just about to leave after nobody came, when the portaloo fuzzed, a person was coming!
    Ben gleamed as he awaited to see the Habbo who had came, but when nobody came, he typed :chooser in his little text box. No-one. He thought maybe they just left, he didn't smell THAT much! A few seconds later, the portaloo swirled and Ben awaited a person to come out, but no, no pixelated Habbo character, but a mist; a fog; a blood curling stench, the little pixel lines on Ben's neck stood up, the cry of the were-Habbo pierced the night, the lights went off. Darkness. Nothing. Null. Nugnito. Nout. Then, as if by magic, there appeared, slowly as first, then faster, some red riting on the wall. It wrote: "While you read this, i'm peparing to feast". Ben laughed, then, the black shadow, of a monster of the night, plummeted his sight into darkness. He turned round; and again, again and again. Nothing could be seen. Then, a screech. Loud, pirecing, blew up the night....

Thanks for readng, if you like it, don't forget to add rep!

Tokens

Default kEWL

Nice, umm just one thing not to do with ur story.

In ur signature it says that ur Habbo Name is different to ur Forum Name, i'm just wondering if u have a Habbo call Mr.Ben, cos otherwise u'd be breaking the Forum Rules.

Just a Moderator looking out for ya. XD
    *^My Chemical Romance^*

*^*^*^*Sash*^*^*^*

:rolleyes: *+*So Long & Good Night*+* :rolleyes:

""Spirit & Nothing More""

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Faiith
    Nice, umm just one thing not to do with ur story.

In ur signature it says that ur Habbo Name is different to ur Forum Name, i'm just wondering if u have a Habbo call Mr.Ben, cos otherwise u'd be breaking the Forum Rules.

Just a Moderator looking out for ya. XD
    Yes, I have asked to have it changed, I asked jrh a while back, he said it was savvy, but I want to get it changes now :p.