HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    mr.parasols

Latest Awards:

Smile Practice Your Pixels [ Desert Island Tasks ] *New Tasks*

Righty, Spent the last couple of hours whipping this up

You just crashed your boat into a desert island, and have managed to scavenge everything you could from the boat. Its not much, but its all you could do. We'd like to see your person and shelter first. If there are enough entries I can continue giving you more tasks each time more devious than the last!

Your user and pet must fit in here (he/she must look like he's been in a boat crash):

And should end up looking something like this :

Once you've done that. You have the task of building a shelter of the scarce remains you managed to save. Here is a list of what you have :

The rectangular box's are canvas material (flexible)

And here is the island you are dealing with :

Once you've built your shelter, add a fire and your character and pet into the scene.

And remember, you can cut the tree's down to use as logs, but you must remove the trees from your final image. You can also peel the bark into rope ;]

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your enteries!

This will get updated with new tasks! So keep checking the post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now,

With the remainder of the wood and materials (and yukkas) you have left, you must create a weapon to protect yourself and also to help you hunt food. Realistic weapons only please, and you must explain its use.
    In a later task you will need the weapon, so make sure it you can use it and try and use least resources as you can!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Task(s):

You see a faint light in the distance which appears to be a small tourist plane. You only have a few minutes before it goe's out of distance!
    With the materials you have left, create a 'call for help' SOS sign. Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Task 4:

The plane failed to see your sign. By chance, you see a boat in the far distance, he see's your SOS, and turns towards you. Unfortunately, it explodes on route to your island. The crew and captain have died, and the main current grabs the boat and pulls it futher away from you, and out of view. But somehow some of the ships objects got caught in a second current, and lands ashore your island. You will need to catch fish soon as you are hungry, but if you go into the water unprotected (clothes wise) you'll be eaten alive.

Here is a list of what you've scavenged from the shore.

You have:

2 Big Rubber squares
    1 Mysterious laminated paper ( to small to read )
    1 Broken glass
    3 Raw fish
    1 Broken magnifying glass
    1 Pot of super glue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Task 5:

You have managed to work out that you can glue the broken glass back together and replace the len. Now, you can read the blue piece of paper it reads : Be carefull where you stay, I suggest you leave. You have 10 hours

With the threat, you must take action. Pack up your shelter, or dismantle it and built a boat, or make a transport for your boat out of remaining materials. And hurry, make sure you have some rubber clothes before you put your boat anywhere near the water. And then, await your next task.
    Last edited by .Lynn; 09-07-2006 at 11:42 PM.
    +4

Tokens

Latest Awards:

aha, nice.
    its great.
    9/10 so far.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mr.parasols

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by converse
    aha, nice.
    its great.
    9/10 so far.
    Its not a design by me, so dont rate it please . Its for other people to design! Tsk
    Get designing ^_^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

bumped, would like to see the out come. =]

Tokens

I didn't make my own habbo and pet but I made the scene.. lol

[IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/ef1212af21.png[/IMG]

I did it fast so it might not be that good..

(There aren't many trees cut because he went further up the picture to cut trees! )

BTW. You should say where or who you got it from...
    Last edited by Collected; 06-07-2006 at 10:25 PM.
    BittyBay Username: Collected
    Date: 11-17-07
    Current Reputation: 101
    Last Reputation from: Whiteman12 -Thanks!-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ill make one l8r

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Collected
    I didn't make my own habbo and pet but I made the scene.. lol

[IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/ef1212af21.png[/IMG]

I did it fast so it might not be that good..

(There aren't many trees cut because he went further up the picture to cut trees! )

BTW. You should say where or who you got it from...
    You did it wrong your supose to use the materials you have not Yukkas :S

[Professional Avatar Maker] P.M. Me if you need an avatar made! P.S. do not messege me saying'' i need a avatar thank you'' I need to know what kind of avi check some off my avatar threads and that might help or give me information, I do not do Photo/Paint shop avi's
    I give hard critisism, so dont expext
    AHMAGAZ

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeitsme
    You did it wrong your supose to use the materials you have not Yukkas :S
    Judging by the axe in the tree. He cut them with his axe.
    :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Ekalb; 07-07-2006 at 02:47 AM.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jack™ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens

Umm..

Quote: "And remember, you can cut the tree's down to use as logs, but you must remove the trees from your final image. You can also peel the bark into rope ;]"

He said we can cut trees down..

I might make a raft just for fun so he can escape the deserted island..
    Last edited by Collected; 07-07-2006 at 03:13 AM.
    BittyBay Username: Collected
    Date: 11-17-07
    Current Reputation: 101
    Last Reputation from: Whiteman12 -Thanks!-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hehe this could be fun
    Im just going to have a go for laughs or for poos and giggles as one might say on a filtered forum. I wont spend much time on the challenges.
    Here is me and sheep.

Here is our new home, our fire and my great axe. Anyone try to touch us and we own you k?

I still don't understand how I crashed - IM A CAPTAIN! Any polar bears on this island are going to get so owned.
    Supplies remaining:
    None of those sheets of metal, 6 planks of wood and those 3 things (Are they nails?), and axe head used for greataxe, axe handle is on beach
    The ladder was put together by rope made from bark.
    Last edited by Ekalb; 07-07-2006 at 04:21 AM.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jack™ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....
    +1

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast