HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 102 of 617 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6169
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Oh dear, well the other dya I looked at the WWE website and took a look at the staff pages, I have to say that WWE has gotten even worse since I stopped watching it around a year ago.

Most of the old faces are gone, replaced with people called 'Bobby Elfs' or 'The Thunderbolts' who only last around a few months then disappear, John Cena is still a title holder which is so boring and dull.

What ever happened to the good old days, Vince VS Undertaker buried alive?, Stone Cold VS The Rock in a cage?, Hogan, Undertaker and others coming in to help Stephanie against Brock Lesner? and Paul Heyman being destroyed by numerous wrestlers, them kind of things got you excitied to watch WWE

Sadly, it's no more.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Thats very true. I think they should get rid of ECW and get more superstars on the two shows.

I think suspensions, scandals and investigations haven't helped but the writing team needs a kick up the bum. We don't want to see people like Kali or Snitsky.. we want the good old days like the Rock/HHH fued... bring back some old favourites I say.

Kurt Angle, Big Show, Jericho (reported comeback anyway).

I think the GMs are boring too. Teddy Long is like *yawn* really. It's too obvious that the wedding is going to go wrong really.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well i hope something changes drastically. I think CM Punk would be good on raw tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

erm.. :rolleyes:

Tokens

cena is gonna beat the daylights outta orton tomorrow night

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by base View Post

erm.. :rolleyes:
    Who? We will see them in a week or so and see there promos airing saying how 'extreme' they are have a match and gte realsed
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Thq View Post
    cena is gonna beat the daylights outta orton tomorrow night
    Apprently Orton was maent to win at Summerslam so they're going to give him the title tonight

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Can't wait Ive been waiting just over a year for this!
    Cena's going to get Rkowned
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post
    Can't wait Ive been waiting just over a year for this!
    Cena's going to get Rkowned
    He better tbh , if he doesn't theres gonna be lots of angry people out there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sonny Siaki has been released from his WWE developmental contract.

He was recently working for the Florida Championship Wrestling developmental territory after being moved from Deep South Wrestling when that closed down. In FCW, he was in a tag team with Afa Jr. called 'The Samoan Fight Club'. However, Afa Jr. was moved to Ohio Valley Wrestling this week to do a tag team with former WWE star Rosey called 'Sons of Samoa', so well, that left Siaki on his own. Siaki worked a few WWE house shows earlier in the year, but apparently officials weren't impressed enough to call him up the main roster. During Armando Estrada's hiatus this spring/summer, there were rumors of calling Siaki up to the ECW roster along with some other developmental talent to form a faction with Estrada as the manager. But then Estrada was made the General Manager of ECW, and those plans were pretty much called off. Siaki had been under contract to WWE since December 2005.
    WWE has yet to confirm the release on their official website. They may not even acknowledge it.
    -longer-