HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 617 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112512 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i cant get ecw, even though i have the scifi channel, can anyone else get it?

Tokens

nope, I cant get it either... anyone got anything on cyber sunday???

obn the whole best match ever thingy, when they had one roster I thought it was always good with the 24/7 rule on the hardcore belt... lookin on the championship history for that on wwe.com it changed like 6 times in one night... one hardcore match I remember was al snow against someone but they ended up in a river... one of my first wrestling matches I saw and its stuck with me lol... rock vs mankind i quit match?? I had that on video...
    Last edited by Acidulantes; 02-11-2006 at 06:07 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hehehehhee cyber sunday, u sed cyber lol, on a serious note what is that again tabbo tuesday but different??? i forgot

Tokens

Its just another ppv thingy... I wonder if the champion of champions gets a belt... hmmm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

he he I'll leave that for you to figure out, but expect JBL to come out of retirement very soon B).

( Note: when I said figure it out the JBL thing is a big clue.)

and at survvor series it will be RAW vs SD vs ECW in a survivor series Eliminatio match.

Meant to be batista king booker and ???? vs john cena and DX vs big show sabu and RVD but they are thinking about chaning it.

And rvd is unlikley to win the title as is Sabu as Mr Mcmahone does not want to give it to them due to the drug probelsm etc.

O yer as for TNA: Goldberg looks like there next signing!

O yer ECW is on sky sports tonight after RAW on sky sports B)
    Last edited by majesticdragon; 02-11-2006 at 09:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Acidulantes View Post
    nope, I cant get it either... anyone got anything on cyber sunday???

obn the whole best match ever thingy, when they had one roster I thought it was always good with the 24/7 rule on the hardcore belt... lookin on the championship history for that on wwe.com it changed like 6 times in one night... one hardcore match I remember was al snow against someone but they ended up in a river... one of my first wrestling matches I saw and its stuck with me lol... rock vs mankind i quit match?? I had that on video...
    Al Snow vs Big Bossman im sure it was. I loved that too Al Snow got rapped up in the chicken wire so he could not kick outta the pin!!!

Tokens

Lmao chicken wire... anyways the whole cyber sunday thing.... I think it should be for a belt... and I dont want jbl to be a wrestler again... hes hilarious with cole... and at survivor series it should be an elimination chamber match with 3 chambers and it starts off as a triple threat match and then another member from each show comes in and its last team standing...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

what is cyber sunday?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Triple H VS Stone Cold in a best of three series (normal, streetfight then hell in a cell) was one of the best matches I've ever seen.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMac View Post
    Cena's Belt Is Up And He Wins The Match
    Pringwrestling.com

Btw Mickie James Is Hottest Diva
    1. no such website... :s
    2. mickie james hmm depends sometimes she is sometimes just plain horrid