HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 617 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Lmao that would be amazing for raw, Beniot not in action at the mo though

Thanks for the sig Stealth
    First game of the season:
    AWAY: Wolverhampton Wanderers V Plymouth Arygle Kick off & date: 5th August K.O 15:00

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

I know that...

Tokens

This upcoming smackdown, Batista and Mark Henry have a contract singing in the week for their match at the GAB.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

D-Generation X vs. Spirit Squad (Elimination Match)
    John Cena vs. WWE Champion Edge (WWE Championship Match)
    World Champion Rey Mysterio, Batista & U.S. Champion Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker, Mark Henry & Finlay Special appearance by Hulk Hogan and daughter Brooke
    Bikini Bull-Riding Contest ( Mickie James, Candice, Victoria, Torrie Wilson and Maria will represent RAW; Ashley, Jillian, Kristal and Michelle McCool will represent SmackDown)
    Carlito & Trish Stratus vs. Johnny Nitro & Melina
    Sabu in action in an Extreme Rules Match

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne.

World Champion Rey Mysterio, Batista & U.S. Champion Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker, Mark Henry & Finlay Special appearance by Hulk Hogan and daughter Brooke
    Bikini Bull-Riding Contest ( Mickie James, Candice, Victoria, Torrie Wilson and Maria will represent RAW; Ashley, Jillian, Kristal and Michelle McCool will represent SmackDown)
    Looking forward to it, I don't think it'll be as good as last one though, but Cena vs. Edge and Sabu's match should be good.

Also expect Orton vs. Hogan fued to start.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SNME Prediction League
    Rules:
    Basically just post who you think will win the matches at SNME, you get 1 point for getting the correct prediction. This is for fun, so far there are 2 prediction entrys (including me) post who you think will win the matches below.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WWE Great American Bash
    Punjabi Prison Match
    Update

http://livewms.wwe.com/smackdown/200607/072306colereport.wma

Just listening to what it sounds like makes me wonder what's instore for The Undertaker and The Great Khali

(I get to see it live! W00t!)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WWE
    Great American Bash
    Live

I'm just gonna give you a basic explanation and what I thought of the PPV

Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs The Pitbulls: I personally hate all 4 men, they are as boring as ****. I reckon they should have stopped diving everywhere and actually do some grapples etc. London and Kendrick retained the titles, with great teamwork, of course.

Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms: Both men were very impressive. The most spectacular part was the neckbreaker by Gregory Helms from the top rope - superb! Helms won the match.

Finlay vs William Regal: Didn't pay attention, but Little B*stard stole Regals boot, then the ref was putting the Shelayley (sp?) down when Finlay hit Regal with his own boot! Lashley couldn't compete because he has something wrong with his liver.

After being attacked backstage by Show, Show was forced to replace The Great Khali in the first even Punjabi Prison match. Big Show nearly cried when walking down the ramp.

The Undertaker vs The Big Show: Not as good as I was expecting, it was actually queit boring. I knew that Show/Undertaker would throw them into the inner cage just before the last door closed, so I wasn't suprised. It was a funny win for Undertaker, as Show lifted him up, but fell back and the doors broke. Show dropped Undertaker and Taker won.

King Booker vs Rey Mysterio: I wasn't really watching this match, so I can't tell you much. I was waiting for Chavo Guerrero to do this a long, long time! It's so blankly obvious he was gonna do it!
    Later on in the match, the referee was down, outside the ring (don't ask me how, I have no idea!). Chavo came down, Rey got up. Chavo went to hit Booker but 'suprisingly' hit Rey right in the face. Chavo left, Booker pinned Rey, the ref got up and Booker was announced the winner.

But the match I loved the most was Batista vs Mr Kennedy. The amount of blood was awesome! But it was Kennedy who was losing it, not Batista. I was expecting Mark Henry to come, but he didn't, so I was queit happy about that. Batista was d/q'ed for stretching Kennedy's head against the ropes for too long or something, but carried on the assault after losing. 3 spinebusters and a Batista Bomb - spectacular!

Overall Rating: 4 Star.

I would have told more, but I'm going on Holiday in 15 mins!

Tokens

^ You missed out the four way divas match.. Not miss that was missed with that though, Ashley Massaro won the match and she and Jillian Hall celebrated after. The Punjabi Prison Match had the 20 most boring minutes of a wrestling match I've ever seen. Anyway, there are rumours of the Spirit Squad breaking up soon and that Ken Doane (Kenny of the Spirit Squad) will get a major push after. For anybody wondering where Kane has been the past few weeks, he's been promoting his new film "See No Evil" in Italy. And here's some bad news for Diva lovers, Trish Stratus' contract is set to expire in September, even though she has been advertised in the WWE Unforgiven promos. Trish has said that she will resign from the WWE as she will be getting married, and she wants to make a family.

Tonight on RAW should be OK, too bad we have to sit through that Diva Search segment on RAW AND SmackDown! now. Michelle McCool was right though, they need all the help the can get (Funny how Michelle and Kristal Marshall talk about the Diva Search girls, yet they both were in the Diva Search).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

RAW Results

John Cena def. Matt Striker

Rory McAllister def. Johnny

Trish Stratus & Candice Michelle def. Women's Champion Mickie James & Victoria (Special ref: Torrie Wilson)

Umaga def. Shawn Michaels

Johnny Nitro def. Carlito & Shelton Benjamin (To retain IC championship in a triple threat match)

Rebecca eliminated from the Diva Search.

Announced Summerslam Matches:

Hulk Hogan VS Randy Orton

Edge VS John Cena (For WWE Title, if Edge gets DQ or count out, championship goes to Cena)

DX VS McMahons

Bye