HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 617 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast
    Tokens

ECW on SciFi Results for 8/22/06

- Announcers plug Tonight's main event - Summerslam Rematch for the ECW title - Big Show vs. Sabu.

- Extreme bikini contest - Torrie Wilson (without her mut) vs. Kelly Kelly. After Wilson showed off her bikini, Test and Mike Knox come out to stop Kelly Kelly from showing her's off. Outcomes The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer. The Sandman says us three vs. you three. Torrie brought Kelly Kelly in to start the match. She gives Kelly a stink face.

(1) Test, Mike Knox and Kelly Kelly vs. Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, and Kelly Kelly. Fans chanted "you can't wrestle" at the heels. Dreamer pinned Knox following a DDT for the victory.

- Backstage, Heyman (with his personal security) told The Big Show he was worried about excepting Sabu's challenge tonight. The Big Show told Heyman not to worry.

- Matt Striker is now your teacher on ECW. He said ECW make him want to vomit. He said he is bringing his brains to ECW. Lucky us.

(2) Extreme Rules match: Kevin Thorn (with Ariel) vs. Balls Mahoney. Thorn won in 2:58.

- The Reject Shannon Moore mumbled something.

(3) CM Punk vs. Charles W. Anderson. Yes, CW Anderson finally debuts on ECW TV. Punk won via submission at 2:41. At least Anderson got in his spinbuster.

- Sabu cut a short promo saying that tonight The Big Show is going down. That would be nice.

- Backstage, Heyman told Hardcore Holly he needed to make an impact. Heyman said no one wants him in ECW. I know I don't, then again, I don't want him in Raw or Smackdown either.

- Out comes RVD.
    - They showed "The Marine" trailor again.

- Backstage, Heyman talked to Hardcore Holly. He told he Holly he needs to make an impact, and that one wants him in ECW. I know I don't.

(4) Rob Van Dam vs. Danny Doring. RVD wins in 2:27 with the frog splash. After the match, Hardcore Holly comes in and attacks both guys with a chair. He gives RVD an Alabama Slam. He then mocks RVD by saying "Hard Core Holly." RVD eyed Holly as he walked away.

- Rene Dupree cut another short promo backstage.

(5) Summerslam Rematch for the ECW World Heavyweight title: The Big Show vs. Sabu. Before the match, they showed The Big Show attacking DX at Summerslam. With referee Scott Armstrong down, Sabu used the chair on The Big Show, but he was still down when Sabu made the cover. Mickie Henson became the referee, but The Big Show kicked out. Sabu used the ring bell at 8:00 to be DQ-ed and to bust open the champion, knocking him over the top rope through a table on the arena floor.

Dark Match:

*2 Cold Scorpio pinned Rene Dupree. (This is a Dark Match for ECW... Woo hoo at 2 Cold Scorpio making his ECW Return, a true Original).

SmackDown! Tapings Results/Spoilers:

*WWE World champion King Booker names Finlay and William Regal his "Royal Knights" with a ceremony inside the ring. They both thank Booker and promise to take care of anyone who crosses him. Bobby Lashley, then Batista hit the ring, with everyone brawling. Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long comes out and decrees there will be a handicap tag main event tonight...King Booker & William Regal & Finlay vs. Batista & Lashley.

*Ken Kennedy defeated Matt Hardy after WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms (at ringside doing commentary) hits Hardy.

*Backstage, The Miz and Ashley discuss Leyla winning the Diva Search.

*The Miz comes to the ring and brings out Leyla, who thanks everyone for their support. Miz plugs that he'll make his in-ring debut on next week's Smackdown.

*Sylvester Turkay defeated Tatanka.

*They show highlights of Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero from Summerslam. They show Vicki Guerrero walking backstage, as she'll be coming to the ring after a commercial break.

*Vicki Guerrero comes to the ring and addresses the crowd. She apologizes for getting involved in the Guerrero vs. Mysterio PPV match and said she is going to move on with her life, but first she wants to apologize to both. Mysterio comes to the ring. She apologizes to Rey and they hug. Guerrero comes to the ring and hugs Vicki as well. They are all about to leave when Chavo attacks Rey. He goes to hit Rey with a chair, but Vicki stops Chavo and takes the chair away...then hits Rey with it. Chavo suplexes Rey on the chair. He and Vicki hug and leave Rey laying in the ring.

*WWE Tag Team champion Paul London (with Brian Kendrick) defeated KC James (with Idol Stevens & Michelle McCool) via DQ when The Pitbulls hit the ring and attack London. All three teams brawl.

*MVP comes to the front row to sit ringside with two women as they go to commercial.

*Kristal Marshall defeated Jillian Hall.

*They aired a vignette for Jimmy Wang Yang, which is his new official name, doing the cowboy gimmick he's used during a few recent dark matches.

*Vito defeated Sylvan. MVP was laughing at Vito from ringside, so Vito called him out. MVP got in the ring to confront him, but MVP's agent calls on the cell phone and says they don't have a contract yet, so MVP turns down the challenge.

*Batista & Bobby Lashley defeated WWE World champion King Booker & William Regal & Finlay.
    Last edited by KBC; 23-08-2006 at 03:31 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

RAW Results -
    D-Generation X def. U.S. Champion Finlay, Sir William Regal & Mr. Kennedy (Handicap Match) John Cena def. Chris Masters (DQ) Candice Michelle def. Torrie Wilson (Back to Schoolgirl Paddle on a Pole Match) Jeff Hardy def. Randy Orton (IC Championship No. 1 Contender Match) World Tag Team Champions Spirit Squad def. Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Eugene Women's Champion Lita def. Mickie James

ECW Results -

Hardcore Holly def. Rob Van Dam (DQ) CM Punk def. Stevie Richards Paul Heyman def. Sabu (Extreme Rules Match)
    For more on RAW and ECW visit wwe.com and ecw.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Smackdown! Results
    Matt Hardy def. Gregory Helms Mr. Kennedy def. Lashley and U.S. Champion Finlay Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. The Pitbulls The Miz def. Tatanka Vito def. Sir William Regal (count-out)
    RAW Results
    Jeff Hardy def. Johnny Nitro (DQ) Super Crazy def. Chris Masters The Highlanders def. Viscera & Charlie Haas and Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (No. 1 Contender Match) WWE Champion Edge, Women's Champion Lita and Randy Orton def. John Cena, Trish Stratus and Carlito

ECW Results
    Rob Van Dam & Sabu def. Mike Knox & Test (Extreme Rules Match) Stevie Richards def. Balls Mahoney D-Generation X def. ECW World Champion Big Show (DQ; Handicap Match)

For more detail go to wwe.com and ecw.com
    Last edited by -Wolverine; 07-09-2006 at 12:19 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

RAW Results

Umaga def. Ric Flair (DQ)
    "Rowdy" Roddy Piper & The Highlanders def. World Tag Team Champions Spirit Squad John Cena, Jeff Hardy & Carlito def. WWE Champion Edge, Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro & Randy Orton Super Crazy def. Chris Masters Mr. McMahon def. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match) Trish Stratus def. Mickie James
    ECW Results

Rob Van Dam def. Hardcore Holly (DQ) CM Punk def. Shannon Moore Rene Dupree def. Balls Mahoney ECW World Champion Big Show def. Sabu (Extreme Rules Match)
    for more go to wwe.com and ecw.com fnx.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Smackdown! Taping Results (To be shown on 15th September)

*Finlay came out and bragged about his attack on Batista last week. Bobby Lashley came to the ring and challenged him. Teddy Long came out and announced there would be a contenders match between the two later tonight, with the winner facing King Booker at No Mercy. They noted Batista is "taking time off due to injury."

*Backstage, William Regal and Finlay discuss tonight's main event.

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms defeated Matt Hardy after a low blow the referee didn't see.

*Backstage, Rey Mysterio is walking with his son Dominick. They stop and talk to Dean Malenko.

*They announce WWE United States champion Mr. Kennedy vs. Rey Mysterio for tonight.

*Jimmy Wang Yang vignette airs where he complains that Asians don't properly pronounce words.

*The Miz defeated Scotty Too Hotty.

*Brian Kendrick won a Three-Way over Idol Stevens and Kid Kash when Kendrick pinned Kash with a DDT.

*There was a backstage vignette with King Booker, Sharmell, Finlay, and William Regal discussing the main event tonight.

*Rey Mysterio puts Dominick in front of a monitor so he can watch Rey's match against Kennedy. Rey goes to the ring. Behind Dominick, Chavo and Vicky Guerrero are watching him.

*WWE United States champion Mr. Kennedy defeated Rey Mysterio after Mysterio was distracted by Vicky and Chavo coming out with Dominick. Dominick ran to Rey and hugged him as the Guerreros watched.

*A promo for MVP aired, where he said he should be signed to Smackdown.

*Vito pinned William Regal after sitting on his face with the dress.

*Teddy Long is talking to WWE World champion King Booker and Sharmell backstage. Vito comes in and has words with Booker. Long announces a match between them for next week.

*Sylvester Turkay defeated an unnamed opponent.

*Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero was announced for next week.

*Bobby Lashley defeated Finlay via DQ to become the #1 contender for the WWE World championship. King Booker and Sharmell are ringside doing commentary. Regal is also at ringside. After the bell, Batista attacks Finlay and they brawl to the back as agents try to separate them. Booker and Regal attack Lashley, who comes back and spears Booker. Lashley plays to the crowd to end the show.

ECW Taping Results (To be shown on 19th September)

*Backstage, Paul Heyman welcomed WWE World champion King Booker and Sharmell this week to ECW.

*Sabu & Tommy Dreamer & Sandman defeated Matt Striker & Mike Knox & Test, DQ when Test shoved the referee. The brawl continues until Sandman starts caning everyone, but he doesn't get his hands on Striker.

*Backstage, Paul Heyman introduces Booker and Sharmell to ECW stars. They meet Stevie Richards and Christopher W. Anderson. They meet Balls Mahoney and are grossed out by him.

*Kevin Thorn (with Ariel) pinned Balls Mahoney (with Francine). Ariel tripped Balls, which led to a catfight. Mahoney was distracted and caught by Thorn with the Razor's Edge.

*Backstage, King Booker and Sharmell meet The FBI (with the returning Trinity) and then CM Punk. Punk says that perhaps one day they'll wrestle for the WWE World title.

*CM Punk defeats Shannon Moore. Kelly Kelly was watching from the entranceway, but Mike Knox made her leave.

*Backstage, Rob Van Dam challenges Booker T to a match tonight. Booker accepts.

*Paul Heyman and the security force come to the ring. He tries to speak but is booed. He says he is the father of ECW and unlike the disgusting people of MA, Booker is royalty and was invited to ECW. He says the fans will drink his Kool-Aid tonight. He continued on and on and on, to the point it was obvious this was a dark segment and they were stretching for time.

*Backstage, Rene Dupree discussed beating Balls Mahoney last week.

*In a non-title Extreme Rules match, WWE World champion Booker T pinned Rob Van Dam after Hardcore Holly interfered. Booker used a scissors kick on a chair for the pin.
    Last edited by Judas; 14-09-2006 at 05:45 PM.

Tokens

I uploaded my pics i took from when i went WWE in april, view them here.

Tokens

subscribe to wrestlin-online

link here http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsletter/

ever 3 days or so they send out results out of ring action stocks results injurys etc etc 10/10 for me

Tokens

Double post but dont matter

> GAGNE FIRED FROM WWE
    - Greg Gagne, son of legendary AWA promoter and WWE Hall Of Famer Verne
    Gagne, has been fired from WWE this week according to Dave Meltzer of the
    Observer. Gagne was originally hired in April, a few weeks after his father
    was inducted in the Hall Of Fame and was one of the road agents for the
    company. He was later sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling to help with the
    training and booking of the OVW television show.
    - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boar...ic.php?t=3534]

> MCMAHON SAYS WWE.COM SUCKS
    - During the shareholder's meeting Vince McMahon proclaimed that WWE.COM
    sucks and that his people know that! McMahon was answering a comment from a
    shareholder who was congratulating him for making the most use of the
    Internet with the Shopzone, multiple updates throughout the day on WWE.COM,
    the Mobile Alert service and other online marketing. McMahon quickly gave
    his opinion on what he thinks of the website. In a funny response from
    Michael Cole, who is in charge of the main WWE.COM website, he said that
    indeed it does suck...compared to what they have coming in October. "Wish I
    could say the same for the boss," Cole added. "Let's just say myself and
    everyone at WWE.com will be squarely in DX's corner this Sunday. Oh and by
    the way, Triple H is right..." he said, which was followed by a picture of
    'Vince loves ****'.
    - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boar...ic.php?t=3535]

> ECW RATING DROPS
    - ECW on Sci Fi received a 1.9 rating with a 3.0 share, down 0.2 from last
    week and around half a point down from it's usual average. Certainly not
    good news for the company. With a low RAW rating it certainly was not a
    happy week for WWE television. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research
    and put online by PWInsider.com)
    - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/]

> WWE ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
    - WWE today announced that its board of directors today declared the
    Company's regular quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share on all Class A and
    Class B common stock. The record date for the dividend will be September
    30th 2006, and the payment date will be October 10th 2006. In simple English
    that means that for every one WWE share that you hold, you will get 24
    cents. If your last name is McMahon, you're set to make millions of dollars.
    - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boar...ic.php?t=3537]

> ROCK SAYS NO MORE WRESTLING
    - In a story being published by Reuters, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson has ruled
    out any kind of return to the world of professional wrestling, saying he
    wants to concentrate only on his acting career. "I have been out (of
    wrestling ) now for about three, four years. People always ask me (if I will
    go back) because I quietly got out," he said. "I never wanted to make a big
    splash or exodus...I just wanted to quietly get out and devote myself to
    acting." Moving away from his WWE gimmick, Johnson will be dropping 'The
    Rock' name for his movies, and will simply be credited by his real name. His
    new movie, 'Gridiron Gang' will be out tomorrow.
    - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boar...ic.php?t=3536]

> DAY OF FIRE SONG SELECTED AS OFFICIAL THEME FOR UNFORGIVEN
    - A press release was sent out today announcing that the song 'Run',
    performed by the Grammy nominated and Dove Award winning Day of Fire has
    been selected as the official theme song for this Sunday's pay-per-view
    Unforgiven. "Day of Fire is very excited about working with the WWE," said
    lead singer Josh Brown. "We hope to be a part of many future WWE events. For
    me personally, this is really cool because I grew up watching Jerry 'The
    King' Lawler wrestle in Memphis, TN. Now he is the voice of Monday Night Raw
    on the USA Network and it is truly an honor to have him introduce our song
    'Run' as the official theme song of WWE's Unforgiven 2006."
    - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boar...ic.php?t=3533]

> STOCKS
    - Stocks closed the day at 16.77, a 0.24% decrease over yesterday's closing.
    The day's range was 16.70 - 17.05.

Big shame about rock

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a wrestling prediction site where you make predictions on all the PPV's it's a very good site imo, has about 150+ members.

My name on there is RKO-LEGEND-KILLER (made that name when I was noobish..)

+Nice pics Marc
    Last edited by -Wolverine; 16-09-2006 at 08:11 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by -Wolverine View Post

It's a wrestling prediction site where you make predictions on all the PPV's it's a very good site imo, has about 150+ members.

My name on there is RKO-LEGEND-KILLER (made that name when I was noobish..)

+Nice pics Marc
    Thanks, Hopefully get more when i go Raw again in November