HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 98 of 617 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
    Tokens

I dont think itll ever be as good as the attitude era again .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

I think that they need to stop trying to hire these young stars like Cody Rhodes and stick to the more old-school stuff from the Attitude era. I think now that the whole mcmahon family are back its going to get great.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.McCall View Post
    I think that they need to stop trying to hire these young stars like Cody Rhodes and stick to the more old-school stuff from the Attitude era. I think now that the whole mcmahon family are back its going to get great.
    They made cody crap LOL
    The one good thing he did was the missile kick on orton and even after that he messed his match up.
    I still prefer kane with his mask though! They should've kept him masked for a while longer imo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Becuase the WWE is under treat by a smaller promotion that will make them step up there game. And with Soma Joe turning down a new contract with Tna who knows where he will end up?
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

TNA TNA TNA!
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Triple H meant under threat by the scandal. The US Government and investigating them heavily in real life with the whole Benoit thing and now with this steroids scandal.

I miss the days when we could just have something fun and entertaining without it being screwed up.

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reports that Robert Huffman (King Booker) quit WWE when he was told that he was to be suspended for 60 days, as a punishment to the Signature Pharmacy bust. He was believed to have failed a Wellness Program test before, hence the 60 days suspension instead of 30.

While WWE is still trying to negotiate Huffman's staying with them, they're going on under the impression he's done. The two sides had been having troubles recently, with a major setback being John Laurinaitis' call to go with Florida for a developmental territory - where WWE would start from scratch - instead of going with Booker's already established PWA, which WWE had been loaning wrestlers to. After they made the call to stop that, Booker went to his friends at TNA and booked them for his shows instead, which didn't sit so well with anyone backstage, but they couldn't say much having pulled WWE talent from PWA.

Booker is pretty much set financially and has wanted out of wrestling for a while. At age 42, he's accomplished a lot, and thanks to his hip hop store doing well in Houston, and his two wrestling schools up and running, there's really no need for him to stick around.
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

I hope he does go! I have never been a fan really. Doesn't excite me.

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Starting October 4th
    Tna will have a two hour time slot. That now means that WWE will have to step up there game. Overal its great for wrestling
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ECW/SD! Tapings.