HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Muscles

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Kapt
    Hey all,

I'm working on getting my muscles big, and I have my biceps in good shape, but what would be best for getting my stomach in shape? It has a little fat on it (not too much but a little), so what would be the best exersise to do? (Don't say "eat less" because I don't eat many fatty foods anyway). It like stays there :p

So basicly what would be the best way to get a six pack?

+REP to anybody that tries to help.
    Great abs start in the kitchen, drink plenty of water and add a high protein meal into your day, maybe tuna? This is a really good aid for building muscle. Also do more cardio exercise if you have fat around your abdominal area as no amount of crunches/sit ups will shift it.
    i don't play habbo anymore.
    Asher 00006772
    msg me if you need me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've eaten two omlettes today, one at lunch another 10 minutes ago, I've eaten 8 yogurts, 2 or 3 apples and I've done over 180 crunches. Another 100 later.. =]

Wayne. Suggested the omelette, which I thought was a great idea. I haven't been snacking either.

Building up!
    Last edited by Hitman; 15-07-2006 at 04:00 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i am doin my biceps atm i did 75 bicep curls at 17.5 kgs
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My biceps are not too bad, I can pick my mum up and she weighs 9.5 stone (I'm 9 stone) with no trouble.

But after working on my stomach, I'll start on biceps...

My dad also said, when you get your muscles all pumped up with blood (when training), they get so full they rip and then when you rest, they grow, and when you train again, it fills them two with blood and they rip and make more.

So it'd be good before bed to do loads of weight training and stuff, so it hurt (good hurting), and then rest, I'm going to try tonight, 200 or 300 crunches, and then possibly use my dads weights..
    Last edited by Hitman; 15-07-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

DO be aware eating to much high protein foods and not burning it off can cause it to be stored as fat.

I also think instead of concentrating on one type of muscle you start a program you do each night doing each muscle group.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234