HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Since I made this thread, I've found out a lot more about ab exercises. Try the bicycle crunch and do as many as you can for the first set, so for example if you did 20, try and do another 20, then another 20 then do as many as you can until failure on your last set.

20 reps, 5 second break, 20 reps, 5 second break, 20 reps, 5 second break then do as many as you can without failure.

Repeat that 'set' above 3 times.

If you can't do that, try the basic crunch below:

Last edited by Wayne; 27-09-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

awesome thread. I always do situps. Like 100 each night. I might vary situps and crunches tbh. Giving a 6 pack a go.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Very good guide.

I'd just like to add, if you are very new to this, you will most likely pull some muscle, most likely in your legs, if you do, rest it out and don't try anything else until you are comfortable with it again.
    VR|46

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Good thread there is always alot of confusion between them

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBetterKnow View Post
    awesome thread. I always do situps. Like 100 each night. I might vary situps and crunches tbh. Giving a 6 pack a go.
    Wrong. You are over training and I know you aren't getting anywhere near the results you should be getting. Work out your abs MAXIMUM 3 times per week, for instance monday, wednesday and friday.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

There are many different techniques to crunching, that one that Wayne posted looks more like a reverse crunch to me

arrr just seen the one he posted on page nine. That's more like the traditonal crunch, I've personally given up on a six pack.. I eat too much and I like eating, stick to shoulder, chest, tricep/bicep workout for now
    Last edited by Zak; 26-11-2009 at 01:48 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Lively View Post
    not criticising or anything,

but doing a sit-up with your hands behind your head is putting unnecessary stress on your neck, instead, place your fingers on your temples, and do it that way, unless you want a neck problem.
    Yeah, at ju-jitsu I was taught not to put my hands behind my head or neck because it can cause strain on your neck. Instead I was taught to do it that way ^ I also think putting your hands just by your temples makes it harder which is better, no?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    Yeah, at ju-jitsu I was taught not to put my hands behind my head or neck because it can cause strain on your neck. Instead I was taught to do it that way ^ I also think putting your hands just by your temples makes it harder which is better, no?
    There is no strain on the neck with hands behind your neck if you aren't cheating. That is, you arent pulling your head.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789