HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Erm i got done once for writing i loved a girl in my planner and showed it to her (weird).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 8Freak8
    Lmao lukeisok!! Rofl

I often get in trouble for smiling, but Im used to it now so I dont consider it stupid :p

My Maths teacher told the parents of 7 different girls from my tutor group that their daughters "hang on my every word", and if she moves me I just carry on talking. Now all them girls parents think Im a bad influence . Talk about embarrasing!
    That happened to me, haha! I sneezed "unappropriatly loud".. Well I'm sorry if I wanted it to come out.. largely. ^^
    Hmm.. I also got sent out of my DT class because I was trying to chisel the table, making strange noises in the process.. [Whistles]

Tokens

Ummm.. tough one, probably walking into a door... I got a dinner time detention and a yellow card :p
    || This is modern mafia they're scared of us
    they're scared of us It's time for us to redefine so fix your eyes,
    fix your eyes this is modern mafia they're scared of us they're scared
    of us I don't want to be on my own
    I need a home, I need a home..||

Athlete - Modern Mafia

Tokens
    Habbo
    Honesty

Latest Awards:

Im an angel :eusa_ange :eusa_liar
    but yeah lol my friend got 1 month inschool suspension[ do all schoowork in dt] because he asked this ugly girl out and she said yes, then at lunch he wrote a note to her saying "Lets kiss," and she wrote back" Okay hunnie " so they went and he said "close your eyes so it shall be romantic" and so she did, then he pulled down his pants [kept his boxers up] and he said "kiss" and she kissed his butt and he farted.. HEHE

Tokens

Default Troublesome Times

I had the worst teacher 2 years ago. She got me in trouble (and I was sent to the office) 3 or more times a day on average. I am not making any of the following acts up:

1) I got in trouble for running in Gym Class (1 week lunch detention)

2) I got in trouble for using the water fountain (2 lunch detetions)

3) I got in trouble for buying a juice at the vending machine (1 week lunch detention + my drink confinscated)

4) I got in trouble for saying the word "blackboard" (1 detention at least)

5) I got in trouble for asking to go to the waskroom

6) I got in trouble for going to the washroom

7) I got in trouble for reading a newspaper

8) I got in trouble for writing on the newpaper's crossword

Those are as many as I can remember for now. My god those were some stupid times, and what a horrilbe teacher.. :@
    Last edited by Snowboarding; 05-02-2005 at 04:26 AM. Reason: spelling mistake :P

Tokens

Omg one day I was really sick and I was sipping water in class to make me fell better and then I put it behind the window and my English teacher said "Why are you sneakily drinking in class and trying to hide it behind the window !? "
    And I'm like
    Number One I'm sick
    Number Two Loads of Other teachers let me drink in class
    And Three I am only putiing it behind the window because you said to have our tables cleared !!!

In the end she threw my drink in the bin - it costed 95p and I did'nt even have a quarter of it !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In Year 7 we had a substitute teacher in RE and he didn't have a clue, so we sat there and grinned at him. We made him shout "STOP SMILING!" which was really funny ol:
    People who deserve a mention:

Janeh JackHB Properclone Spectate Jrh2002

I would add more, but I'm lazy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko2kn3
    I got in trouble (detention :|) for sliding in a puddle after rugby.

Ok, we were covered head to toe in mud, lmao.

It was a good idea at the time
    LOL! Same here! It was great fun.

I gots told off for sneezing aswell luke. I tried to hold my sneeze in, and when my teacher started telling someone off, I sneezed and it sounded like I was laughing at it. LOL!

And we made a tally chart of what our science teacher says. The most popular was 'For example' and 2nd was, '20 past 3 it is then!'. He never told me off though! Lol! He still doesn't know!

But the stupidest thing I got told off for was throwing confetti up in the air and the teacher made me stay back to pick up every piece.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When we had a supply teacher, the whole class started to hum, the teacher was like.. WHAT?!

Tokens

I got in trouble with a subsitute called Zita. He had a mole on his face and he wrote his name on the blackboard and I erased the a, so it did Mr. Zit. Then, I kept throwing paper planes at him and I made all the class run away from the course, He was just there crying. I got a week and a half detention after school :p.
    Your password isn't like butter so don't spread it. :eusa_shhh

Habbo name:Simonac55

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me or look at the FAQ

Check out theForum Rules before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespear
    Lovers cannot see the petty follies that themselves commit

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast