HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bobba Filter

Tokens

Habbo are too civilised for their own good, nmost words are used in normal conversation anyway, and what happens if you have a dog show and you want to use the real words.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Diddy
    :@ :@ :@

i hate the filter... i know its necessary but they taking it to far... i was talking about "Futurama" in a room and said Bender and it said it was a swear... i called MYSELF a redneck and it said it was a swear... for gods sakes ppl POO!!!! poo is a substitute for swear word... not a swear... PoopHeads
    I agree, they take it way too far for us older habbos, but the young ones need to be protected! :p

-Arcanum

Tokens

What young ones, they're 12+ thats not young, you're known as youths or pre-teens, and why do they have to be protected, loads of children swear, its quite known, I dont find swear words rude, they're words that seem rude.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by wishkah
    i dont gets wots wrong wi saying hotmail?
    poo is stupid.
    so from now on jus say p00,
    but i find bobba comes up mid senetencefor no real reason
    i comes up boba when u say hotmail bcos they dnt wont u to give out ur e-mail

* Edited by bowling-4-soup - If you look carefully this has already been posted by me. Please do not post it again
    :Stop: if hevern is such a perfect place then hu cleans the toilets??? :Stop: :wav:
    serch ludycris on habbohotel.co.uk

Tokens

If they want to send e-mail etc, then just push the console and change msg to e-mail, simple as that. Or Habbo can update and you can send msn messages over it like some forums.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am sure children who are 12 + swear but think about it. If they were on habbo saying all these swear words and their parents walked in, then in most cases they would be banned from habbo, which isnt fair because people go on habbo to enjoy it.

Tokens

Well they should at least change bobba, on my forum the
    S word is 'kellogs',
    C word is 'Henry ****per, the man who inventer the flushing toilet!'
    F word is 'Ralph Harris'
    Bilbo but swap B with a D is 'Amusingly shaped vegetable.'
    the other C word is plug I think.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234