HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Make Poverty History!

The tsunami crisis has proved beyond doubt that ordinary people can and do care about others, thousands of miles away across the globe. And this generosity has pushed governments to raise their game.

Rather than distracting from tackling obscene poverty at a global level, the tsunami ought to underline the absolute necessity for world leaders to apply themselves to increasing aid, giving debt relief and reforming unfair trade rules. This is the key to long-term recovery in tsunami-affected countries, as well as the rest of the developing world, where 30,000 children die unnecessarily every day due to poverty.

The tsunami was one of the world's most tragic natural disasters, but the global display of compassion and solidarity that followed it could be equally historic - as the moment when people around the world decided that abject poverty and suffering must be stopped. That moment starts here?

The Make Poverty History campaign wants 3 things...
    Trade justice
    Debt cancellation
    More and better aid

The symbol of the campaign is a simple White Band worn around the wrist, your arm - in fact anywhere you like that it can be seen by everyone!

So come on! Do your bit! Get your white bands and help Make Poverty History!
    If you want more information, go to www.makepovertyhistory.org or leave a question here, as I'm happy to help with any queries etc.

Tokens

I think that post is so true. We should all be helping people in poverty and AIDS. Me and my family are currently supporting 3 children in Africa whose parents died of AIDS or poverty or they just cant take care of them. So I think everyone should do their share and Help Make Poverty History!
    <BtB> Back to Basics

Why are you reading this?

I hate you.

Why are you still reading this?

Come on people get a life and stop reading this!

Wow you people are pathetic STOP READING THIS!