HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: been sick today

Tokens

Talking been sick today

what i really love is bein off skool. because i kjust get to b lazy get every1 else to do everythin for me and listen to muse,blink182,him,cradle of filth,the strokes and greenday (o and system of a down) all day long. i love it.

and today has been one of them days. reply back and tell me what u do on ur days off.

toxicnoodles,

:iamwithst

Tokens

Latest Awards:

get well soon!

Tokens

Loads of people were off last week for a couple of days (including me) because of something from this Gym & Dance display we had. EVERYONE had a cold.
    So I just sat around watching a little TV (which was all boring) listened to a bit of music texted my mate in Singapore
    I love having days off too. Except we had a test that day and missing it meant I had to do it on my own in a different classroom the day I came back. Eekz :s
    Never give up on the things that make you smile

Everyone is good at something but no-one is good at everything.