HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nkay
    You speak for yourself, soz i am bothered as it's my content that is being copied.

I suppose it's kind of good in a way as they must think its really that good to copy it like that ;P
    No but wouldn't you be checking there site anyway as rivals?

Tokens

Woah,
    Its obviously a big matter because website rivalry between habbo fansites means alot to a certain majority of the habbo community, also how can you say that this is the wrong thread because its a Habbo UK related fansite copying an un official fansite which is based in the UK ;P

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    Another BIAS idiot. Well atleast ClubHabbo don't scam on Radio shows or fake the prizes/cheat.

End of.
    We dont actually.. We gave out the dino for the thinkhabbo quest? We have given out many thrones e.g. the thinkhabbo games. So.. if thats faking prizes then my names bob.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Rare-Cola
    We dont actually.. We gave out the dino for the thinkhabbo quest? We have given out many thrones e.g. the thinkhabbo games. So.. if thats faking prizes then my names bob.
    Hi bob
    joking ;D

Yeah i know... you dont fake prizes and neither do the DJs because im one myself and we are always seen giving out prizes etc, people who say that about thinkhabbo are quite pathetic or believe in rumours too much. They've given out thrones on numerous occasions aswell.. just because you dont win dosnt mean its a scamsite. FOOL ;o

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth
    No but wouldn't you be checking there site anyway as rivals?
    I never said we were rivals in the first place, i have no grudge against ClubHabbo, everyone has made a rivalry form and tbh i dont care. I just dont like it that my content is being stolen.
    Last edited by Nkay; 30-07-2006 at 03:08 PM.
    Nkay (Owner)

ThinkHabbo.Com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Thrived
    Hi bob
    joking ;D

Yeah i know... you dont fake prizes and neither do the DJs because im one myself and we are always seen giving out prizes etc, people who say that about thinkhabbo are quite pathetic or believe in rumours too much. They've given out thrones on numerous occasions aswell.. just because you dont win dosnt mean its a scamsite. FOOL ;o
    Dude I've never visited ThinkHabbo as a matter of fact,let alone listen to ****** dj stations.

Tokens

Dude I've never visited ThinkHabbo as a matter of fact,let alone listen to ****** dj stations.
    WTH, you said before that ThinkHabbo scam and youve never visited the site so how the hell can you say that u idiot.
    Youve basically just owned yourself and proven that you listen to rumours. WTH
    Nkay (Owner)

ThinkHabbo.Com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nkay
    WTH, you said before that ThinkHabbo scam and youve never visited the site so how the hell can you say that u idiot.
    Youve basically just owned yourself and proven that you listen to rumours. WTH
    I never denied that I listen to rumours? Most people do,that's how a rumour spreads your moron. Just think if the rumour spread to me and I don't use your website then people have been listening to the rumour. I've also seen some screenshots which I'm not prepared to go into detail about now as to be frank I cant be bothered. And 'owning' people is for online games,not for speaking on a forum idiot.

Tokens

I never denied that I listen to rumours? Most people do,that's how a rumour spreads your moron. Just think if the rumour spread to me and I don't use your website then people have been listening to the rumour. I've also seen some screenshots which I'm not prepared to go into detail about now as to be frank I cant be bothered. And 'owning' people is for online games,not for speaking on a forum idiot.
    Well your a bit of an idiot yourself if you listen to rumours then arent you.
    Let's see some screenshots then and how can you prove that we dont give out prizes from a screenshot?
    Last edited by Nkay; 30-07-2006 at 03:14 PM.
    Nkay (Owner)

ThinkHabbo.Com

Tokens

The screenshots must be edited then The shoutcast has only ever been max 10 higher than the real listeners because of people cloning to get enough listeners for a competition or w/e.. is that illegal? No. We ban people if they clone to much anyway

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast