HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nkay
    Well your a bit of an idiot yourself if you listen to rumours then arent you.
    If your calling me an idiot for listening to rumours then about 98% of Habbo,your listeners/staff are idiots for listening to rumours, wether it be about Habbo, Celebrities or Eastenders, your calling them an idiot for listening to rumours....what a good Habbo site owner :rolleyes:

Tokens

ThinkHabbo ROCK MY SOCKS. Kai? END OF. ClubHabbo just smell really bad. Kthx.

Tokens

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yer clubhabbo copy EVERYHING that thinkhabbo does
    it is sooooooooooooooooo ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    If your calling me an idiot for listening to rumours then about 98% of Habbo,your listeners/staff are idiots for listening to rumours, wether it be about Habbo, Celebrities or Eastenders, your calling them an idiot for listening to rumours....what a good Habbo site owner :rolleyes:
    Actually you'll be very suprised how many people stand up for what they believe in and actually use their own thoughts and not someone elses and i guarantee you none of my staff listen to rumours
    Nkay (Owner)

ThinkHabbo.Com

Tokens

WOOT YEH. Tell them like it is

Tokens

If our staff listened to rumours why would they still be working for us?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Rare-Cola
    Ok lets compare ThinkHabbo to ClubHabbo..

-ThinkHabbo do a lottery. ClubHabbo do one a couple of months later.

-ThinkHabbo do a council. Clubhabbo do one a couple of weeks later.

-ThinkHabbo do an xfactor. Clubhabbo do a one a few days later.

-ThinkHabbo release a new layout as a suprise. ClubHabbo release a new layout as a suprise a few weeks later.

CONTENT
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

-ThinkHabbo have extending iframes. ClubHabbo have them on their new layout.

-ThinkHabbo have a nice staff list with coloured frames. ClubHabbo have one aswell on their new layout.

-ThinkHabbo have a room dropper. ClubHabbo have exactly the same room dropper but with links to view screenies of the room aswell on their new layout.

-ThinkHabbo have a console background on the radio stats. Clubhabbo do one on their new layout.

And much more... You can see they have copied just by looking at their pages and their site and nobody say they done it first because they didnt.

Shows how much they copy, eh? =]

This isn't news. This is a post by a Thinkhabbo.com fan.
    I also believe Habbox.com first done the lottery idea. So I am guessing Thinkhabbo.com and Clubhabbo.net "used" that idea. I don't know why people like to compare these two sites most of the time. Anyway, it is stupid and it is like the oldest person living in the world saying "you copied me by being born".

Fansites shouldn't be at war. They should be helping the Habbo community.

Oh yeah, I just read the most funniest post ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nkay.
    We dont, do you have proof of this?
    Also how many times has Skaterchu given out his DJ Deck and its still in his room.
    Yeh sure!
    Only idiots hand out dino eggs for free on a Habbo radio station. Thinkhabbo have wasted so much money on giving away major super rares on their radio that they are starting to suffer by affording hosting and other things.
    Last edited by Arisham; 30-07-2006 at 03:20 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Craig

In my opinion i think that its not the rumours themselves which are the trouble its the fact that certain people including yourself choose to believe them which make them evolve into something worse. You really need to actually visit ThinkHabbo to see what its really like and if you actually took the time to compare the two sites you would see that alot of the things on thinkhabbo have been copied by ClubHabbo in previous weeks and of course todays incident.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Arisham
    This isn't news. This is a post by a Thinkhabbo.com fan.
    I also believe Habbox.com first done the lottery idea. So I am guessing Thinkhabbo.com and Clubhabbo.net "used" that idea. I don't know why people like to compare these two sites most of the time. Anyway, it is stupid and it is like the oldest person living in the world saying "you copied me by being born".

Fansites shouldn't be at war. They should be helping the Habbo community.
    I believe in that aswell but I think it is so stupid how all our hard work that we have done on our content has just been stolen. It is really sad and is now getting out of hand.

Tokens

TTTTHHHHHHINNNNNNNKKKKHAAAAABBBBBBBBOOOO OWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    ALLY-1234!
    Go ThinkHabbo Kai?
    We Like Own, KTHX!

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast