HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast
    Tokens

lol

Tokens

Oh I agree Tueros. I don't really give a damn who stole what from who, what I like to see is how these two websites present these ideas.

You don't see Habbo going crazy over the fact Fusion City, Jabba Town, Soku City, and whatever else there is out there now are attempting (or failing whatever it may be) to open up services similar to theirs.
    Last edited by Kotu; 30-07-2006 at 05:25 PM.

Tokens

I soo agree there. I i still believe that fansite should share idea to make other as good as.

Quote Originally Posted by stella*
    I soo agree there. I i still believe that fansite should share idea to make other as good as.
    i agree with you
    moderator alert Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the size limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DJLouis
    i agree with you
    WOOO GOOO ME

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Nkay
    We asked for official status to be taken away due to all of the complaints we were getting from sulake with rumours that people were spreading. Now that were not official we dont get any which is how we like it.

Secondly, why did you just post that you didnt listen to the whole show and they edit it and put u did listen to the whole show?

Whys that then?
    *Cough*Nothing to do with WackyHabbo incident then Nkay?*Cough*

P.S. Hyperal is gay but still thats why you're unofficial

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by stella*
    WOOO GOOO ME
    I agree with you two I'm making a habbo radio site currently, and when it's open, if I had a good idea, I won't mind anyone copying it.
    On three,
    we're jumping from this ledge,
    this build's tall,
    I'm sure we'll wake up dead

But I still love her..

Tokens

This thread is basically a flame war.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    This thread is basically a flame war.
    I think that's what the thread creator wanted it to be.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No one really gives a damn who the hell has copied who, because frankly I, and many other Habboxforum users, don't care and really would like to get on with our own lives.

WARNING: This following post is stupid and has no argumentative points:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-ThinkHabbo idiot
    TTTTHHHHHHINNNNNNNKKKKHAAAAABBBBBBBBOOOO OWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Oh what a constructed argument. :rolleyes:

However, Habboxforum's GommeInc knows what a constructed argument is:
    Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    Proof of the sort of listener they have.

If the thread that had Nkay. swearing and getting ratty wasn't closed and removed, I would quote every last post he swore and got bratty in. Personally, I would rather listen to no site, but if I had to choose, I would pick ClubHabbo. I have noticed over the past few months that ThinkHabbo has always been at riots in Hallway 1, not sure if they are apart of these stupid riots, or are just getting loads of listeners, but it is still pretty sad "/ The one thing they do not do is stop riots.

I also hate owners of websites who have to get bratty and swear alot to get their own way, it shows how pathetic the website must be if the owner is a swearing little whiner.

I also dislike the amount of advertising ThinkHabbo does, I am sure most of their listeners are no older than 14. They flood rooms and consoles for some strange reason... Surely ThinkHabbo must be desperate if they brain wash their listeners to advertise in such a way. Sure you can say they are just advertising their favourite Habbo Radio, but is it really necessary and I don't see loads and loads of people advertising other fansites...

Looking at this list, I am sure ClubHabbo must of done those things before hand and if they made a new layout, surely it was already being worked on? And loads of sites have Staff lists "/
    Another excellent post from Gomme, as he shows the other side of the thread maker's argument. :eusa_clap

Robbie, I agree with you, and if you want a TH/CH war, go on your own forums because Habbox doesn't want to know about this.

Thank you.
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)