HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is it against the rules to host a lottery without being told your copying? I MADEZ FALLIN FURNI PLZ DON'T COPY ME.
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/c8a24532c0.gif[/IMG]
    Nightelf Druid
    Human Mage
    Killrogg

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just to clarify, if anyone wants to make a stupid argument on here which is stupid, you'll get a post from GommeInc or, in this case, Barmi. Both of who can write good arguments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barmi
    I'm not particularly in favour of any site, and am not going to spend my life reading the whole of this thread yet, but what I will say is the following:

Of the points mentioned in the first post, none of those ideas were originial. HabboDown had a "council" long before ThinkHabbo did. The console themed radio stats. HabboFM beat you to it. Layouts... whipdeedoo! iFrames are no special invention. If you had sense you'd move away from this tables and iFrames fantasy that seems to be taking the Habbo fansites by storm. Be original, and then it's clear to see who copies.

Luckily, ClubHabbo haven't as yet (or have they?) chucked a DJ on air while he is drunk! Being drunk isn't an excuse for swearing either. Oh, and some of the DJs need checking on, your highness. I'm not naming any names, but I know of one DJ who found out a MOD was listening, and started squealing things on air, such as the following:

"Omg, hiya MOD-X!1!!!"
    "Omg, I can't believe MOD-X is listening to ThinkHabbo! This is sooooo cool!"
    "Omg, this is one of the best DJing things ever!!11!"
    "Could you do me a big favour, if you're still listening MOD-X, and send a hotel alert out to get people listening? It would mean soooooo much."

Yeah, that's just to name a few of the things.

Oh, and about the layout thing... ClubHabbo have had a new layout planned before ThinkHabbo unveiled their "secret" layout. I do not visit either site regularly, but I was aware ClubHabbo was preparing a new layout.

Enough of the "he copied" me childish behavior. Grow up, and if you think your site is professional, then show it. Don't start pointing fingers, and don't pull a hissyfit. If there is something truly original about your site, people will recognise it when other sites use it, and accuse them of copying. However, as I already said, the points posted in the opening post had already been used by other sites.

If after reading the whole thread it hits another nerve, I'll type another rant. I just think it's worth pointing out that ThinkHabbo is not an Official Fansite, thus does not constitute as Habbo UK News & Rumours.
    See? That's ANOTHER future politician in the making XD

LOL Shayne, it's like if I say 'OMGF I AMDE TEAM REV DUNT COPI MEE OR I WIL GET LOST_WITNUZZ ON U KTHXBY!!!111!!!!!!1111!!!'
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by compboy
    Both sites are illegal anyway because you have to purchase a licence to stream Copyrighted music online which I highy doubt either site will have.

View http://www.prs.co.uk/ for more information about licences.
    There is another site aswell that you need a licence off but I forgot the domain

You get highly punished if you get caught not with a licence.

They are not cheap neither about £200 year should we say
    ^ Stated Before ^

I would find it so funny if they got caught not having a licence and have to pay the nice fines you get (read before remove all your CD's and computer).

Both owners will be very upset. :eusa_booh
    Last edited by compboy; 30-07-2006 at 08:11 PM.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334