HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Lag

Tokens

Default More Lag

Omg.. There has been so much lag in the hotel lately, ON consoles rooms EVERYWHERE I cant believe how much there is.. Why wont it stop there is supposedly been more erroring and glitches on the hotel i walked into a room earlier with sumin dancing in the wall when they got into a porter, which failed to port! Why is this Happening?
    Ash is back :eusa_whis

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know I hate lag! It makes habbo even more boring because then I cant find anyone because I cant contact them on console! grrr :@

Tokens

Exactly, I hate lagg ITS BAD
    Ash is back :eusa_whis

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lag is just a fact of habbo, you expect it, so try to do your best to get around it.
    Former moderator from March 17th, 2004 to August 11th, 2005
    Click here and read the forum rules!
    :wav:
    Ted- My BBQ brother
    Go Nvr, you're a rockin mod

Go Patriots and Red Sox

Eye for an Eye, the World goes Blind!-Gandhi

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Tokens

Well it's normal to have lags because Habbo has advance technology. I hate when it does that too but it could be worse if there was no Habbo Hotel. There wouldn't be any lags but no Hotel. Well I think that Habbo Hotel is the best, even with lags.
    Your password isn't like butter so don't spread it. :eusa_shhh

Habbo name:Simonac55

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me or look at the FAQ

Check out theForum Rules before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespear
    Lovers cannot see the petty follies that themselves commit

Tokens

Default Lag..

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher11
    Lag is just a fact of habbo, you expect it, so try to do your best to get around it.
    I disagree When you say "You expect Lag". I strongly feel That Habbo/Sulake Should Fix the servers or whatever you call them:S To make less lag. Sometimes, In really busy times, If you message someone on the console, Its gets to them 15 MINUTES later . That is just pathetic. I meen, I think we pay Habbo Ltd. enough Money Through Credits and their advertising with mountain dew and Ipod. Anyways, Thats All i gotta say

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Arrow

yeah there has been lag quite often on habbo lately but its gone now
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There is only lag because ther are 2 many people in the hoel!
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Corey777
    I disagree When you say "You expect Lag". I strongly feel That Habbo/Sulake Should Fix the servers or whatever you call them:S To make less lag. Sometimes, In really busy times, If you message someone on the console, Its gets to them 15 MINUTES later . That is just pathetic. I meen, I think we pay Habbo Ltd. enough Money Through Credits and their advertising with mountain dew and Ipod. Anyways, Thats All i gotta say
    I agree with Corey777, they must make a lot off all of us buying credits so why can't they use some of the money on a better server?! I know there are a lot of ppl on and thats part of the reason but if they expect getting even more ppl to come they better make the server less laggy, like if this happened when I first joined habbo I would have just left.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Grrr, I am fed up with console lag :@

1. I was doing a console clear out so I was putting 111 = stay etc and at the bottom I put no reply = delete so I waited about 30 mins...No replys so I ended up deleted nearly everyone. Then after about another hour I got loads of messages from " Unknown senders " because I had deleted them going 111

2. My friend who I havnt talked to in ages came on habbo and consoled me saying hi, lets meet up etc and by the time I got the console she had gone back offline

I think sulake should work harder to try and stop lag thats this bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast