HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cool Make Me Laugh - Ends 11th March

Can you make me laugh? Can you tell me a joke that I've not heard before? It must be clean and not be mean. Tell me something funny....... and make me laugh

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition.

The Prize:-
    1st - A Lapland, A Tubmaster and a Hammock kindly donated by StylishGalz.
    2nd - A Nordic Table kindly donated by Lukeisok
    3rd - A HC Sofa kindly donated by Kyle441

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Habbo Name: MissAlice
    Your Joke:

What are you waiting for ? Get writing........

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.
    Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, and remember to leave your habbo name.

This competition will run until 11th March unless otherwise stated. After that the winner will be chosen and MissAlice will hand over the prizes in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on March 11th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. This includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competitions.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Winners Announced - 13th March
    1st Snickers.
    2nd Apk
    3rd Hustler_Kid

Below are the prizes in the winner's rooms.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spectate; 27-03-2005 at 08:22 PM.

Habbo Name: OllieRocks
    Joke: A blow up boy goes into a blow up school, with blow up mates, blow up teachers and a blow up Headmaster. He is really bad and is called to the Headmaster. And he says "You've let down the school, me and yourself"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name - Tidus004430
    A blonde haired woman walks up to a counter and says "hi can i have a big mac and coke plz"
    the woman behind the counter says "this is a libaray"
    the blond replies "oh sorry *whispers* can i have a big mac and coke plz"
    +1

Tokens

Habbo Name - !Hyper

Joke -

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Last edited by MissAlice; 13-03-2005 at 01:56 PM.
    +2

Tokens

Habbo Name: Simzor
    Joke: Billy! We are not lost in the forest anymore!
    - good! have you found a secret way?
    - no, I walked home and founded the map!

Tokens

Default Make Me Laugh Entry (Original...)

Habbo Name: JustinJM
    One day, an average and polite habbo walks into a room. He sees a hobba hanging out with his friends. This habbo has never really met a hobba before, so he walks up to him and says, "Hello." When 10 seconds pass, he gets kicked out of the room and a message appears saying, "You have been banned for breaking the habbo way, this is why: (Perm Ban) For saying hello without permission :@."

~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~
    OMG, Habbo gave me my password. I'm back! XD
    ~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default April Fools Joke

Habbo Name: Mr.Mity (uk)
    DirkDiggler (us)

Joke: A woman is in the hospital and having a baby. she finally gives birth when the doctor grabs the baby and starts throwing around the room and hitting it against the wall... The woman screams at the doctor and says "WHAT ARE U DOING!" The Doctor Replies "April Fools, it was alredy dead! "
    Click Pic To Go To Site Forum

Great Site... Visit It And Become A Member Because It Is Growing Fast

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default MADE UP BY ME!

Me:'Welcome to Joke of the year 2005, to present the award to the 'Joker', it is Tony Blair!'. *Everyone boo's as Tony Blair walks down a spiral staircase*.
    Blair: 'Hello, I'm Tony Blair, and now, the moment you've all been waiting for....the joke of the year is....*he squints at the writing*...me?'
    Me: 'Well done Mr Blair, you are the biggest joke of 2005, how do you feel?'.
    Blair: Utterly Disgusted *he wipes away tears as the crowd cheers and claps*.

+1

Tokens

I try not to be offensive to blondes... (I'm one my self! We blondes rule.)

Here's the joke.

Habbo name: XS-star
    Forum name: Zylo

There's a blonde, brunette and red-head. There each going to be shot at. The red head goes up first. She stnads there and shouts TORNADO! Everybody ducks but the red ehad and she escapes.
    The brunette goes up next. She stands still as people get ready to fire and she shouts EARTHQUAKE! Everyone ducks for cover again and the brunette escapes.
    The blonde is last up. Everyone gets ready to shoot and she shouts: FIRE! Everyone fires at her.
    I might be the quiet one
    But you don't have to shout

Sadly i'm related to kardan
    +2

Tokens

Habbo Name: Global
    Your Joke: There are 5 people on a plane about to crash, and only 4 parachute's. The first person to speak is an up in-coming NBA star. He explains how he has a strong career ahead of him in basketball, and that he deserve's to live. He grab's 1 of the 4 parachute's and jumps out. Next is super model Tyra Banks. She explains how she, being the beautiful model that she is, deserve's to live, and grabs one of the remain 3 parachute's and jumps out. Now only 3 people remain, a school girl, the Pope, and George Bush. George Bush grab's 1 of the two parachute's left and explains that because he is the President of the United states, he should continue to live, and jumps out. Now only the school girl and the Pope are left. The Pope hand's the final parachute to the girl, telling her that he is gorwing old, and will die soon. He explains that she has a long life ahead of her, and should live. She then replies to him, "That's okay.. George Bush just grabbed my backpack!"
    +1

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast