HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nixt View Post
    I have heard it's supposed to be good :p

It's just the name, really puts me off... It's totally unoriginal, and I just think whoever thought of it should be fired. Twice...

Unoriginal? Snakes On A Plane is the most original name ever. You can argue that it's bad, but I have never, ever heard a name like it.

And Samuel Jackson said he did the movie soley based on the name, he didnt even read the script. When they tried to change it to 'Pacific Air Flight 121', he threatened to walk off.

Tokens

Man, whats this world coming too!? snakes on a god dawn plane -.-

woooh scary...

Tokens

Well... Talk about a secretive film name...
    :blue_sad [R.I.P Steve Irwin R.I.P]
    If you'd like a Sig or Avatar, PM me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks rubbish.

I mean fgs, who's not gonna notice a whole pile of snakes under your chairs when you're getting into your seat?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ive seen it, it is a truely excellent movie, the whole point of it is that the circumstances are so redicusls, and it has so many marks of a bad movie, all played up subtley which make it absolutely hilarious, you often know exsactly whats going to happen on bits, which just makes you sit there winceing until it actualy does. Id definatly recommend watching it Its so bad its good in a purposful way

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    Ive seen it, it is a truely excellent movie, the whole point of it is that the circumstances are so redicusls, and it has so many marks of a bad movie, all played up subtley which make it absolutely hilarious, you often know exsactly whats going to happen on bits, which just makes you sit there winceing until it actualy does. Id definatly recommend watching it Its so bad its good in a purposful way
    Heh, i'd like to see it purely because of this. I love these kind of films!

Does Samuel Jackson shout in this movie?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Irobot21 View Post
    I am so not sure if i should see it but it looks really cool so i prob will go and see it!

Has any1 seen it yet??

Too Be Honest i fink that it woud be quite a crap movie because it doesnt seem that scary but we all have an opinion oh btw if u goto see it i hope u enjoy it xxx
    x..Jodie ..x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the soundtrack is awesome. idk about the film.

Tokens

it looks crap.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rofl, i've just come back from watching it and it was actually a decent film
    The sports guy from Anchorman (WHAMMY) stars in the film, Kenan from 'The Kenan and Kel Show' is in it. It was quite commical, thats what is good about it, you have serious parts but they fade into being a silly, over the top action film which makes it a good movie.
    You have to see it to grasp fully what i'm talking about.
    And Samuel Jackson does shout in this movie and says Mouther F*****, like he does in every movie!
    Last edited by NekkLe; 27-08-2006 at 08:25 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast