HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default German thread, for beginners to experts.

It doesn't matter what level of German you are at, here you can talk German with other people learning it, and it may even help you to use the language more confidently and easily.
    Aswell as learning new words etc.

Hallo, Ich bin Aimee.
    Ich habe Deutsches an der Schule fur 3 Jahre erlernt.
    Ich hoffe, nach Deutschland zu reisen ein Tag, um zu sehen, wenn ich gut verstanden werde.
    Auf Wiedersehn, Aimee xxx.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hallo, Ich kenne nicht viel deutsches, so ist dieses vermutlich GANZ falsch.
    Sowieso geht hier.
    Hallo, Ich bin Jane.
    Ich erlerne Deutsches nicht an der Schule, Ich habe es gerade von meinen Freunden und familiy abgeholt.
    Lieben Sie Sie allen, Jane.
    Traurig, wenn sein Unrecht :s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ich, sind verstanden :p Ihre Familie oder Freunde deutsch, oder sprechen sie gerecht sie gut?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate german. I do it for GCSE and my teacher is horrible I can't stand her.

Tokens

Hallo, ist mein Name Caroline. Nizza zum sehen Sie Sie.

Dave: Don't fret. Go to http://world.altavista.com/tr , it will help you with translating English to German and German to English - and bunch more.

Auf Wiedersehen!

P.S. Jane, das war gut!
    Last edited by CarolineQT2774; 23-02-2005 at 11:38 PM.
    "Welcome to the Oasis, the perfect place to chill and... stuff" - Amber
    **** -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- ****
    [/Visit]//My Trading Post\\[Visit]

Tokens

I have been doing german for 2 years now and i am doing it in GCSE at the moment and i love it, it is really interesting...

Hallo ist mein Name calum ich war origionally der geboren ist in Manchester und ich lebe momentan in ****** (hat Leute, um mich: P) Und ich habe studiert Deutsch für zwei yeard und ich zu pirschen, momentan meinen deutschen coursework nicht gewollt unternehmen.
    Well somebody told me
    You had a boyfriend
    Who looked like a girlfriend
    That I had in February of last year
    It's not confidential
    I've got potential

The killers-Somebody told me

Like my post... Give me rep

Quote Originally Posted by Callie
    Caz you will definatly be the next hotel manager. You are a great guy and i am glad to have you as a friend... Will you go out with me???

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CarolineQT2774

Dave: Don't fret. Go to http://world.altavista.com/tr , it will help you with translating English to German and German to English - and bunch more.
    Lol it doens't give it correct, all the word order is wrong.

Tokens

Default Hallo

Hallo und Guten Tag
    Mein Name ist Jaskia
    Ich nicht mag meinen Namen sehr viel, aber es ist nicht mein wirkliches Ein so ich bin gut damit.
    Deutsch ist dass gut nicht, habe ich es für 3 Jahre studiert obwohl, aber habe dann es auf gegeben.
    Danken Sie Gott, den ich machte. Ich wollte es GCSE nicht machen. Ich kenne noch ziemlich alot, der gut ist ich hoffe, dass ich, dass die meisten von ihnen herum das Hotel sehe, und vielleicht wir können plaudern. (yummy)

I gave up German in yr 10, i didnt want to do it for GCSE, i studied it for 3 yrs before hand tho. It was good and i've forgotten most of my learning.
    Last edited by Hautenz; 06-03-2005 at 08:29 PM.
    *^My Chemical Romance^*

*^*^*^*Sash*^*^*^*

:rolleyes: *+*So Long & Good Night*+* :rolleyes:

""Spirit & Nothing More""

Tokens

Default Hallo

Hallo und Guten Tag
    Mein Name ist Jaskia
    Ich nicht mag meinen Namen sehr viel, aber es ist nicht mein wirkliches Ein so ich bin gut damit.
    Deutsch ist dass gut nicht, habe ich es für 3 Jahre studiert obwohl, aber habe dann es auf gegeben.
    Danken Sie Gott, den ich machte. Ich wollte es GCSE nicht machen. Ich kenne noch ziemlich alot, der gut ist ich hoffe, dass ich, dass die meisten von ihnen herum das Hotel sehe, und vielleicht wir können plaudern.

I gave up German in yr 10, i didnt want to do it for GCSE, i studied it for 3 yrs before hand tho. It was good and i've forgotten most of my learning.

Warning
    !xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please do not double post, simply edit previous one by clicking edit button.
    Last edited by Mr.Kylee; 07-03-2005 at 12:26 PM.
    *^My Chemical Romance^*

*^*^*^*Sash*^*^*^*

:rolleyes: *+*So Long & Good Night*+* :rolleyes:

""Spirit & Nothing More""

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I learn German, and am going to be taking it for GCSE next year.

Hallo, ich heisse Bradley! Ich bin dreizehn jahre alt und ich habe eine bruder un drei schwestern!

Also, ich habe zwei Katze. Mein Katze heisse Freddy und Fluffy! ^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast