HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default y so much staff changes?

Why are loads of staff leaving/getting fired and getting replaced? :s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Staff have been leaving to get on with their education, like colledge. :]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Every so often, a lot of staff decide it is time for them to leave their Habbox jobs to focus on other things such as family, jobs, education etc..

This then opens doors for other individuals to join the team and collect their own brilliant experiences as Habbox Staff. It's basically like a school, as Year 11 leaves, a new set of Year 7's join who will eventually grow into Year 11's themselves . Crude example I know :p
    Resigned from Habbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa
    I found the first ever anti-Adzeh website: www.dictionary.com

Tokens

Giving others a chance pfft. I was Help Desk staff, I quit cos I was quitting Habbo, asked for my job back and got no reply.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well Eckuii has been away with fmaily on and off during the summer. Also, the fact that you quit a job such as HxHD will probably mean no return unless you were a high ranking staff member.

A job where you can show consiberable talent such as writing, news reporting, and forum moderating, would mean you may have a chance of getting it back once resigned. This is true as Hiet, one of our star reporters, resigned a while bakc to focus on other things, two weeks ago he asked for his job back and we were happy to give it to him .
    Resigned from Habbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa
    I found the first ever anti-Adzeh website: www.dictionary.com

Tokens
    Habbo
    Re-Call

Latest Awards:

Like people have said, Please come and go with eduction or just plainly had enough of it.

I quit habbo & Habbox for a few months then i started coming back on as this was winter and my friends didn't want to go out while it was cold so we stayed in and i come back on. Luckally Eckuii come to me i didn't asked but he came to me and asked if i would join back the HxHD i said no at 1st as i didn't want to get involved in the help desk anymore, But i changed my mind and i become staff. I only became staff as i was the Assistant Tech Team Leader before in HxHD so i was a respected member.

What im getting at here is people come and go, Have a word with eckuii about maybe coming back to the Help Desk
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

l
    Re-CallPM MeHomepage l