HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default NEW! The Big List of Habbo Sites [Updated August 27, 2006]

Big List of Habbo Sites
    by Homesrfan [Matt]
    This is the newest thread for Habbo Fansites made and updated on August 27, 2006]

WHAT'S NEW?
    I have deleted MANY of the sites that are no long working at the time that I created this thread. If you site is backup and working, please post a request as usual.
    I have also added many sites.
    I added small descriptions to the other sites at the bottom.

WANT TO HAVE YOUR SITE LISTED?
    Reply to this thread with your site and a small description please. Please do not PM me with requests. PMs will be deleted.

Habbox
    Radio Forum News Rare Values Games Habbo Movies/Shows Contests
    This is the site for the forum you are enjoying right now! With everything you could possibly want in a website, this is the place to go!

TheHabbos *OFFICIAL HABBO WEBSITE*
    Forum News Rare Values Games Contests
    TheHabbos is also another great habbo site. It's unique layout and great games easily make it an official habbo site.

Habbo Forum*OFFICIAL HABBO WEBSITE*
    Forum Contests
    Habbo Forum is habbo's biggest and ONLY official forum. Although it is only a forum, they do a great job at it. It is even featured on www.big-boards.com.

v-Habbo*OFFICIAL HABBO WEBSITE*
    Radio Forum News Rare Values Games Contests
    v-Habbo is one of the best habbo websites, and I'm not just saying it. They are packed with tons of news, a great forum, and tons of huge competitions with great prizes. Definately a place you wanna check out.

Habbo Hut*OFFICIAL HABBO WEBSITE*
    Radio Forum News Contests
    Habbo Hut is habbo's biggest radio! This radio is almost NEVER off the air with your favorite jams and contests. With habbo staff, hobbas, and fellow habbos as DJ's, how can you go wrong?

Hobtech*OFFICIAL HABBO WEBSITE*
    Hobtech is a unique website dedicated to helping habbos. It is run by the hobba tech team so you know it has to be quality work!

Hab-World*OFFICIAL HABBO WEBSITE*
    Radio Forum News Rare Values Games Contests
    This is a habbo megasite! With great competitions and a ton of content! It has everything you need in a website. Also, there is a lot of webmaster resources for all of you trying to start a site.

HabboRad
    RadioForum News Rare ValuesContests
    HabboRad is a new habbo website still in the making. As I'm typing this, not much is done, but I'm sure there will be more on its way.

Robsladey *OFFICIAL HABBO WEBSITE*
    Forum News Contests
    A great site with great content! Thats all I need to say.

GIHabbo
    Forum News Rare Values Contests
    GIHabbo is a great habbo site. Something, that I really like about this site, is it's awesome text converters. You can type in a message and it will be converted into habbo letters. Its very cool. Also has an excellent forum with its own customized habbo skin.

Habblings
    News Contests
    Although Habblings is just the beginning of a great site, it already is great. With an attractive layout, good news, and more, just think about what it will be when it is finished. Be sure to keep checking back to see when more things are added.

Habbo Oasis Forum - A basic habbo forum that needs some activity.
    Habbo Newsie - A pretty cool site from the looks of it. Pretty professional looking.
    Habb-Works - A NICE fansite with a really cool user system. Definate must-see.
    Habbo Team - A pretty nice fansite. From the looks of it though, the frames don't seem to be very FireFox friendly.
    BobbaFM - Another radio site. Nice layout.
    Habbon - Pretty simple fansite.
    HabTips - A cool fansite with some nice Pixel art, great forum and a radio.
    Habbo World - Another simple fansite.
    YourHabbo - A fansite with a nice interface. Like many of the features too.
    Habbo-Record - A cool site using PHP-Nuke.
    HabboFM - A popular habbo hotel radio.
    Habbo Remix - Great fansite with a lot of potential.
    Habbo Guides - A fansite with, in my opinion, a rather icky layout but good anyways.
    Habbo-Wide - A monster fansite that I really like.
    Habbo Positive - Great forum witha nice custom made skin.
    MadBoxLive - Really small fansite. Not much there, but hopefully will build into something more.
    ClubHabbo - Great site with a nice radio.
    BobbleFM - Another radio site!
    NeonHabbo - Habbo forum.
    HabboPlayFM - Well the site was down at the time I was looking at the site, so can't really say much.
    NEW!
    HabLaughFM - A new site that seems to be under construction atm. A unique 'Just for Laughs' section.
    NEW! Habtips - Has a radio, news and competitions and lots more!
    NEW! WereHabbo - Has a user system, radio, vB forum and much more!
    NEW! Habbo Hotel Bulletin Board - A fully featured collection of forums for all 5 english speaking hotels.
    NEW! OurHabboUK - A Cool new fansite owned by xRoyal15 and his team of great workers. Jobs always avaliable.
    NEW! Habbo-Star - Very popular site with forum, radio that is on habbar tuner and great DJ's. Only been open for 1 month and have over 150 members on forum.
    NEW! EuropeHabbo - Europes Finest.
    NEW! Habbo Meadow Forum - Very friendly forum, Consisting of over 600 members.
    NEW! Habbo Hotel Guides - We get just under 600k hits a month.
    NEW! HolaHabbo - A UK based Habbo Radio, with competitions, news, games and downloads.
    NEW! HabboLox - A site that is aimed on giving you the best variety of music and the best tunes, we have cool dj's. And best yet theres job applications open
    NEW! HabboHall - It is a newly realeased forum with plenty to do.
    NEW! Habbo-Wide - A monster fansite.
    NEW! True-Habbo - Working on a whole new rare values system, we love to get the community involved =]
    NEW! ThinkHabbo - No description provided.
    NEW! HabboWorldFM - Up And coming Website great DJ jobs open.
    NEW! Habbulous - Not much yet.. But its coming :]
    NEW! Bobbas - Really good site with lots to do.
    NEW! ReviewDude - The only truly intelligent Fansite, whose in-depth news, thought-provoking articles and excellent will have you coming back again and again.
    NEW! Habbo Style - Our aim is to provide Habbos with a wide variety of content from News reports to rares values HabboStyle is a site that has it all!

That's all for now.

Edited by ---MAD--- (forum moderator): Thread stuck and the older version has been unstuck. Also, I have fixed some links.
    Last edited by Italic; 01-09-2006 at 10:50 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There a error with habtips link . And Bobbas
    Edit: There loads of errors with the links on the new bit.
    Last edited by Matt.; 27-08-2006 at 04:00 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matty. View Post
    There a error with habtips link . And Bobbas
    Edit: There loads of errors with the links on the new bit.
    Whoops. Oh well, no worries.
    I have gotten news from Sierk, and we are planning to make this list a seperate part of the habbox website. It sounds really cool if we do it!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Great list Feel free to post here or PM me if you want anything added, removed or altered.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Homesrfan View Post
    Whoops. Oh well, no worries.
    I have gotten news from Sierk, and we are planning to make this list a seperate part of the habbox website. It sounds really cool if we do it!
    Ok, I think i fixed them all now .
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    Ok, I think i fixed them all now .
    Thanks a lot.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    ReviewDude

Latest Awards:

www.ReviewDude.co.uk - an unofficial HabboHotel Fansite owned by ReviewDude. Unsurprisingly. Our aim is to provide the best in UK and International news coverage, with in-depth reports covering all angles of a story, as well as an excellent array of original, thought provoking articles.

(Too long?)

The only truly intelligent Fansite, whose in-depth news, thought-provoking articles and excellent will have you coming back again and again.
    The sunlight hurts my eyes...

~ Love, Patrick ~

Know your stuff about Habbo? I'm looking for high-quality article writers - PM for more!

I am Habbox's most trusted seller of VIP/Donator - over 100 months total sold without issue.

Tokens

Hey could you add my site: http://www.habbostyle.net

HabboStyle.net is an unofficial fansited owned and maintained by K-Swiss06 & Yamba both of the UK hotel! Our aim is to provide Habbos with a wide variety of content from News reports to rares values HabboStyle is a site that has it all!

50 100 200 500 1000

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would add it, but I need permission from Homesrfan.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast