HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Plane Crash in USA

Many dead in Kentucky plane crash

Comair statement

A passenger plane carrying 50 people has crashed shortly after taking off from an airport in Kentucky, killing all but one on board.
    The Comair CRJ-100 jet, bound for Atlanta, Georgia, went down in woods about a mile (1.6km) from Lexington's airport at about 0610 (1010 GMT).
    One man is in a critical condition and is in surgery at the University of Kentucky Hospital.
    It is the worst US air accident since November 2001.
    There was no immediate word on what caused Comair Flight 5191 to crash, but aviation officials said there was no indication of terrorism.
    Comair have launched an investigation and search operations are under way at the site, where a temporary morgue has been set up.
    'Clean record'
    The plane was carrying 47 passengers and three crew members. One of the passengers was an off-duty crew member.
    US President George W Bush was "deeply saddened" by the crash, a White House spokeswoman said.
    Comair had bought the aircraft in 2001 and it had a clean maintenance record, Comair President Dan Bornhorst told reporters.

He said the captain was very familiar with the aircraft, which he said had been operated by the crew on board the fatal flight for some time.
    Comair is a unit of Atlanta-based Delta airline.
    Family and friends have been gathering at the Atlanta airport to wait for news. Flights resumed at Lexington's airport about four hours after the crash. This is the worst US air accident since November 2001, when an American Airlines plane crashed in Queens, New York, shortly after takeoff from JFK airport, killing 265 people.

Saw no1 had posted thought i would

And move to right section i couldnt find wat to put it in

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

I dont know why, but i love watching plane crashes. Does this mean Im wierd?
    And I want to be a pilot aswell. Get this:

I want to be a pilot
    I love watching crashes
    I love hijacknig films or like that

This is kinda sad still though. Its still safer to fly than drive. So

Tokens

made new thread in dicuss anything

closing it thanks

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol i wanna be a pilot too and i also like watching plane crashes and stuff like that and you are right less people die driving

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Are you *Removed*by any chance?

j/k!!!

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) Please do not make remarks that other members might find offensive/racist.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 27-08-2006 at 08:56 PM.
    Also known as that charming, handsome, young fellow SHEEPY.