HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

In my rep i got bad rep from [Rep Patrol] Saying i was begging/asking for rep. I beleive this is because of my mission. I think rep is like merits at school. I hate rep i hatemerits. Dont want rep, dont want emrits in fact rep patrol eat this I WANT GOOD REP EVERYONE GIVE ME GOOD REP PLEASE I WANT GOOD REP GIVE IT TO ME NOW! AND rep patrol what are you going to do? bad rep me? bring it on i dont care about your stupid little grey, green and red spots. Do you know what they mean to me? zlich zero and diddly squit.

Tokens

The forums aren't about rep, I have 10 rep points, its better than none :@ :eusa_doh:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

First of all I'd like to say: LOL!!
    What are you guys moaning about? Rep doesnt make you better, you dont need it. Ever since a few people found out you could rep eachother, every one wants reputation points. Freakin nerdo's.
    Nobody looks at the little green square near your location and holds his cursor on it to see what it says. Nobody!
    Only you see how many rep you have when you go to your CP.
    WooOhooo, great.
    Last edited by Max; 24-02-2005 at 11:32 AM.

Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh My God Just Be Quiet And Stick To My Question Will You, :S I Don't Even Want Lots Of Rep, I Wanted To Know How To Get It. Argh Don't Take This Post Too Seriously. And By The Way Max, Who Are ''Freeking Nerdos''? :s Fgs..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123