HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

my first habbo (Tho-Fis) had been there since the BEGINNING.
    http://www.wowwebdesigns.com/designs...abbo_hotel.gif
    this is a screenie of the original habbo when it was BETA testing. I've been there since the beginning, basically. My new habbo hasn't been around too long, a few months maybe.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Angry Stay away from meh! I'm vry vry angry

OMG! I cant believe this! I just now spent about 20 mins writing out my habbo story, and it has too many images in when I only had about 5 smilies :mad: I'm not typing it out again, Grrrrrrrrr!

EDITED by Arcanum - Forum Moderator

You have broken the forum rules, please stay on topic in future posts.

I found out from my bro who found out from a friend who found out from a friend who found out from a friend.....im like how did he kno about habbo? n i started about one month after Ione's birthday when she gave out the presents. I had no idea wat habbo was and wat it was used for until 1-2 yrs ago ^_^ it was funny cos i went on there for about 2 weeks and got bored and i only had a duck wich i won from a race room. I left after my first 2 weeks, went bak on about a week later then left about 3-5 months later and came bak on last july lol

Tokens

Default I found it....

My m8 told me about it in january 2004

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I found out about it from my best friend about 2 months after it was realised. I went on quite a bit, then me and my friend started to make our own one, called Unknown Space Station, I guess we did do pretty well for 12 year olds, but it never opened. Now we are 14, and we both go on Habbo a bit still, he works for the same chat service as me, I work as a designer and he's Head Programmer.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-Kevin
    My friend told me about Habbo in early 2003 but I couldn't get onto it for some strange reason. The sulake bar never used to load. But then in June 2003 I got on And registerd.

So I have now been on habbo for just over a year
    well i was tlk 2 a mate jan-feb 2003 on msn n i sed "wot u doin"
    n he sed "on habbo" n cos i didnt no wot he ment i just ignord him
    then the next day i askd him agen n he sed the same so i started 2 think wot is the habbo so i asked him and he sed its a chat room wer u can walk about n i was confused about this so i went on it 2 av a look n cos i didnt no how
    2 go into any thing but public room i got bord n then wen i askd him wer he was he told me all about guest rooms so then i started 2 like habbo a bit more so i get credits and got some ok furni n then i got scammed n lost it all so i just keepd goin on n started 2 get more furni and i was allways carefull not 2 get scammed again n i neva did

Tokens

there was an article in a girls mag about 2 years ago. i joined up straight away it looked so kool.

Tokens

im kinda new to habbo, like 4 months only, my sister told me about it, but she does'nt go on it anymore because she says she got tired of it but I love habbo, wonder why she got bored of it :s

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Thumbs up

I was mainly a coke goes back then until a m8 told me about habbo so i thought id look it up i thought that it was a bit weird lookin cuz i was new to the new site but once i got used to it i found out it had much more to offer than coke so i fell in love with habbo also.. that was lil over 2 years ago now im a coke and habbo gaming expert
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

i found out by ma friend at school he was sellin his account and gave it 2 me for a pen sukker :p

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast