HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default My first furni alts please please look and rate them!

http://www.freewebs.com/meyazfurnialts/index.htm the thron may look fubbish but it tooka while please dont be harsh

Tokens
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

Latest Awards:

I don't really like them, 2/10.Soz.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:

Tokens

i think 1/10 sorry its just to most simple alts with problems with them aswell

yeah, they arent very good the parasols look a little choppy, and the throne looks like u just inverted the colors. try doing alts instead of colour changes, and soon you will get better. keep trying, everyone has to start sumwhere :8
    ShadowSam19 on Runescape

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs down

If u work with paint, do u like zoom in to 800%
    Cuzz that gives u alot better colors when u change them...just pixel by pixel..
    there kinda

Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

Default No, sorry dont like them

good try, you have just changed the colours on them really
    ][ShOcKiNg][™ :eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by yazziyazzi
    http://www.freewebs.com/meyazfurnialts/index.htm the thron may look fubbish but it tooka while please dont be harsh
    good for a first try, I think I'll leave the ratings out for this one. Still good effort though

-Arcanum