HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Homestar Runner

Tokens

Default Homestar Runner

Has anyone seen these? I think they are pretty funny.

www.homestarrunner.com

It's basically a little cartoon site but they all have to do with the same characters. I don't watch them as much as I used to, but I used to watch them all the time.

They only really update the Strong Bad E-Mails often, but occasionally (mainly around holidays) they add new full length cartoons.
    Ignore what I just said.

lol, that site has sum funny things, but it got annoying quick when my entir school class was quoting and talking like the people for like 2 weeks
    then everyone forgot about it cept a few people...
    ive only gone on it like twice...and it was ok, but a little silly, my friend has a shirt from them.
    ShadowSam19 on Runescape

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSam19
    lol, that site has sum funny things, but it got annoying quick when my entir school class was quoting and talking like the people for like 2 weeks
    then everyone forgot about it cept a few people...
    ive only gone on it like twice...and it was ok, but a little silly, my friend has a shirt from them.
    I liked it better when It wasnt as popular, because it was just a smaller site and now so many people know about it.. its annoying ish
    Ignore what I just said.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao, my sister showed me that site, I like the teen girl squad one. That was pretty funny :p 'Sooooooo good!' :p