HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nothing is wrong with habbox.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by micky.blue.eyes
    OMG!
    First of all you don't know the whole story (you said you were away) so you don't know why they are banned (neither do I)
    Second of all p@nd@ and wootzy are banned for a reason only they know and if you want to know it ask them.
    Third of all you can give your opinion but don't be to offencive to other habbo's and members of this forum.
    Last of all If you don't like the forum why are you here?? Go if you don't like it.
    I Think he may of just been looking for answers to those questions.. Also I fail to see how solid was being at all offensive.. His only brief mention to the habbox forum was that it was similar to a dictatorship.. he never picked out one person.
    And I dont want the world to see me
    'Cause I dont think that they'd understand
    When everythings made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am.. - Iris, GooGoo Dolls

I Love you from the bottom of my pencil case..

"What Am I? Flypaper for freaks?" :rolleyes_

Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

FAMOUS my butt!, HA! but i totally agree wit you after that little fraudulant passage... maybe they are to sensitive?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Honesty

Latest Awards:

Default Okay once again! >:[

Once again, lil:quizical:quigly was NOT
    banned for expressing his opinion, he swore at the moderators and within that he included 'ban me!'

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Ziabotsu
    Nothing is wrong with habbox.
    :rolleyes:
    Quoted, because it was just too funny to pass up.
    Stephanie:Annoying People Since 1987
    :werock: <---Oh man....I didn't mean to put that 'x' there :eusa_doh:
    http://img174.exs.cx/img174/426/which6hx.jpg<----That's hot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I found this posted by wootzy.

It was a joke but it is a rude one.
    It was entered in the competition.
    This might be a start why he was banned.

Habbo name : Wootzy
    Habbox name : Wootzy
    Joke : Q : what sings like a depressed cat on steroids? A : Mizki

If you don't believe me check this page:
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...4&page=2&pp=10
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats the most saddess ban I have ever seen, Mizki might have a good voice in real life. How can that be rude unless Mizki finds it rude herself which she doesn't mind as we all have a thing about her singing!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    Thats the most saddess ban I have ever seen, Mizki might have a good voice in real life. How can that be rude unless Mizki finds it rude herself which she doesn't mind as we all have a thing about her singing!
    whether mizki found it rude or not, it still offends some people, sorry, but that would of offended me if i were mizki, shes not THAT bad at singing..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    First off theres no such phrase as "most saddess" and secondly put yourself in her position, she works really hard for habbox and for habbo and some arrogant little *mumbles* tend to throw it back in her face so they can seem funny or cool. Would you like it if the joke had of been about you? No you would be whining away and starting an argument with the person. They have been banned for good reasons like everyone else has realized.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher-
    First off theres no such phrase as "most saddess" and secondly put yourself in her position, she works really hard for habbox and for habbo and some arrogant little *mumbles* tend to throw it back in her face so they can seem funny or cool. Would you like it if the joke had of been about you? No you would be whining away and starting an argument with the person. They have been banned for good reasons like everyone else has realized.
    I cant sing and when I do I purposely make it agonizing for for listeners.

Mizki is always 'complimented' on her singing, there was a poll not long ago and when she was on the radio with DJ Mum and Bigbut, the commented on her singing and she took it as a joke. Also I have never heard before cats ever taking steroids...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast