HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Do all the pupils at your school, get treated fairly?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 10.53%
  • No

6 31.58%
  • Most of the time

6 31.58%
  • Hardly ever... But some times

5 26.32%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

at my school we have a point system and the best pupils get to go on a trip at the end of the year
    Mit - Looking for Green Pillows

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mit
    at my school we have a point system and the best pupils get to go on a trip at the end of the year
    Lol! My school has a point system we just get saddo certificates, but no trips!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jane
    Yeah, Maybe, But it doesnt make them more confident.. (Well I dont think it does)
    It just makes them worry for about 10 minutes while the teachers just stood there staring.. Its like, after about 20 seconds, if they look like they dont know the answer, just ask someone else. Whats the point of just staring at someone that doesnt know the answer for the rest of the lesson.

Also, I hate my maths teacher!! If someone doesnt know the answer, he like says 'Oo.. Look! (name) hasn't got their hand up 'cos they think they're too clever to put their hand up' so i just like say 'Er.. NooOoo! More like they dont know the answer so why dont you go and ask someone else you idiot!'.. Meh.. I usually get detentions.
    I dont care
    Suppose so.

My maths teacher looks like the lead singer out of My Chemical Romance. The only strict teacher I have like that is my German teacher, but by now she knows not to mess with us.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no teachers treat all children the same how hard they mite try i dont fink its possible

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No way , because all teachers have favorites and others they hate. x)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12