HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

You could say remove all other public room for X's but you have to remember we don't just X in the welcome lounge, we X in ALL rooms

I go to events to win prizes yea, who dosn't want some free stuff! I use my clone more for events than my X user as it just is easier and i don't have to keep reloading! lol

Anyway i'm fed up with the ranting so adios amigos!

Quote Originally Posted by Resign View Post
    As we all know Habbo Xs help and guide new habbos, so most of the time you will see a Habbo X in the Welcome Lounge as that's where newbies tend to go. When there are enough Xs in the Welcome Lounge or not a lot of habbos, the Xs are allowed to go in any other Public Room. So I don't agree with you all saying they should only have them in Welcome Lounge, they need the over-ride powers in other public rooms. I doubt all this ranting and raving will do any good, so you should just give it a rest and give the Xs a break.
    This is a forum, we discus things. People who work in Help Centre's do not get room over-ride and yet can do their job perfect. Members of the TechTeam can do their job without the powers! Its not critical X's can get into rooms and competitions ASAP. As I said, X's should have public room over-ride only or have their room over-ride turned off at events like NL do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuar View Post
    I Think Habbo Should Make A Room Overide For The X's Just For The Welcome Louge That Way Its Fair on Habbos Getting In Events Etc
    This won't work as X work in Welcome Lounge, however Safety X's work in all public room.. according to their description. The Safety Room is just a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by -<Josh>- View Post
    There's nothing wrong with what The X's have. What they're like, or what they do. I think this feeling against them can simply only come down to a source of jealousy. There's no other explanation for it. The room override tool allows them to get into the Welcome Lounge. Especially during the weekdays after 3:20 when it becomes incredibly full.
    There's nothing wrong with the powers they have. They respect their powers and i personally think people shoudl respect them for what they do for the Habbo Community.
    Well if you look at my reply to Dan about the abuse of their tools during the Streets competition it obviously shows some do not respect their powers does it? Other thing is Josh, jelousy would be me complaining to sulake staff and ranting and raving. I commented abou this, let me find the quote..

http://habboxforum.com/showpost.php?...7&postcount=65
    I know a number of people have posted to shutup and that I am jelous, however this is not the case. I am irritated by the unfairness in events and competitions. Accusing users of being jelous, which I know Emma says to her X's who talk to her about room ove-rides, is just an easy way to dismiss users from the topic by trying to humilliate them when its totally out of order when I and they have a perfectly understandable point.
    As you said, they need it to get into the Welcome Lounge.. therefore they should only have public room over-ride! Their job description on the sites clearly state they only work in public rooms and thats the only places they should X. The Safety X Centre is just a bonus, and its not like it is going to be filled up with zero X's there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eynx View Post
    You could say remove all other public room for X's but you have to remember we don't just X in the welcome lounge, we X in ALL rooms

I go to events to win prizes yea, who dosn't want some free stuff! I use my clone more for events than my X user as it just is easier and i don't have to keep reloading! lol

Instead you have to keep pressing GO until your in the event. Read above comment to.
    Adios..

Tokens

Okay i am fed up with this debate now so im going to say what i think and be done with my thoughts lol. I was a X/SafetyX and i have tried both. Like to point out that all the powers of X's are on ALL hotels they are all the same. They don't have different powers for NL or AU etc. If there is a big event the managment of the X's warn the X's about how to approach this event.

If there are people abbusing there powers at an event for the moderator of the event will remove the X for others to enter the event. I notice some people have moaned in the past about the X overide etc however some people have also had VIP badges back in the day of Callie and when they had the badges they didn't moan.

Personally i think X's don't need powers in guest rooms but can help in events and the safety centre, yet even if removed i doubt it would effect the X's. Also most of the people moaning about X's have all applied for becoming an X to. At the end of the day the X team on all hotels have the same policy with events etc.

Now team leaders don't get powers and no one gets free habbo club the only advantage of being a X is the room overide which is generally used for public rooms. I would only start moaning about X's room overide when the hotel decides to start running events in guest rooms (when they do!) and X's start abbusing this and all turning up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolmandan6 View Post
    Okay i am fed up with this debate now so im going to say what i think and be done with my thoughts lol. I was a X/SafetyX and i have tried both. Like to point out that all the powers of X's are on ALL hotels they are all the same. They don't have different powers for NL or AU etc. If there is a big event the managment of the X's warn the X's about how to approach this event.

If there are people abbusing there powers at an event for the moderator of the event will remove the X for others to enter the event. I notice some people have moaned in the past about the X overide etc however some people have also had VIP badges back in the day of Callie and when they had the badges they didn't moan.

Personally i think X's don't need powers in guest rooms but can help in events and the safety centre, yet even if removed i doubt it would effect the X's. Also most of the people moaning about X's have all applied for becoming an X to. At the end of the day the X team on all hotels have the same policy with events etc.

Now team leaders don't get powers and no one gets free habbo club the only advantage of being a X is the room overide which is generally used for public rooms. I would only start moaning about X's room overide when the hotel decides to start running events in guest rooms (when they do!) and X's start abbusing this and all turning up.
    Hmm.. *thinks*

Your last paragraph kinda sums up everything I have been saying, and is the reason for my ranting. Due to events in private rooms. So err.. yeah.. *is confused your agreeing with me, I think dan needs a doctor *

The reason people did not complain about the VIP badges Callie gave out was because whenever an event took place which required a VIP badge, it would be issued specifically for the event, and 2-3 days later removed.

Evolution however, won the Hotel Manager contest and was the only user who got to keep his badge (Untill fat becs removed it because she can).

So yeah... I agree with the post, all except for the streets event who ever was operating that didn't kick X's whom had been to them all, infact!! Tell a lie one did get kicked however they came back in the other room and ended up taking part in the games.

Just-one
    Adios..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -<Josh>- View Post
    There's nothing wrong with what The X's have. What they're like, or what they do. I think this feeling against them can simply only come down to a source of jealousy. There's no other explanation for it. The room override tool allows them to get into the Welcome Lounge. Especially during the weekdays after 3:20 when it becomes incredibly full.
    There's nothing wrong with the powers they have. They respect their powers and i personally think people shoudl respect them for what they do for the Habbo Community.
    That is why he is saying they should be limited to JUST Public space override.

Quote Originally Posted by Eynx View Post

However, the FAQ's state you are based mainly in PUBLIC rooms and if I am right the Habbo X faq's were written by Becs or Emma. - How are Safety X different to Habbo X?

Safety X can be found in any public room and their mission is to educate ALL Habbos about personal safety, account safety and tips on how to keep their computer secure. What are Safety Xs?

They're friendly, enthusiastic Habbos who give up their time to roam the public rooms of the Hotel educating Habbos about safety.

Habbo X are usually found in the Welcome Lounge and their mission is to meet and greet new Habbos and to educate them about the workings of the Hotel; such things as guest room creation, pets, furni etc.

Where can I find Habbo Xs?

Habbo Xs will mainly hang about in the Welcome Lounge, but occasionally you will see them in other Public Rooms.

As said by a member of Habbo Staff:

Quote Originally Posted by Habbo Staff
    The X Team was never intended to be a mobalised force of Habbos (rather like Hobbas) who were tied into doing lots of tasks. It was always intended as more of a loyalty reward to those Habbos who were most involved in the hotel community. Therefore we're not looking for people to be online 24/7 in the WL helping people we're simply looking for Habbos who *already* liked to give help and advice to others and who simply continue to do that, but with a bit of staff back-up to help them realise a few of the event ideas they've probably always wanted to do and with a few nice 'freebies' chucked in.
    If they wanted to have a few event ideas they've always wanted to do (with a few nice 'freebies' which I am assuming meant HC or furnis in X comps - like when people got pink rollers before they were released or aqua rollers which are unreleased) then giving a VIP badge for 1 day every 6 months to those who will go to the event doesn't take that much time OR effort. Callie managed to do it, why can't Emma?

You also have to remember there was only every-so often VIP badges handed out to Habbos at events. For example: the elf games. Given to a group of about 10 people and the users were banned STRAIGHT after the event to have their badges removed.
    Last edited by Evolution; 23-10-2006 at 12:44 AM.

Tokens

Well said Andrew :rolleyes:

Tokens

The debate now moves onto Callie, so i will just say this... What im trying to say is X's only need the badge really for public rooms but as im aware they can't set it to just public rooms and not guest rooms - This is the same on all hotels. But if the X's lost there powers to guest rooms from my point of view as a ex-expert i really think no one would be that bothered.

When events were run by the X team and they got a VIP badge to i really dont think it would bother them in the slightest. When is the hotel really that packed with events you even see X's abbusing powers? Fact is the hotel doesn't have that many guest room events anymore and really i dont think that many x's would even go!

The end of the day it's the only advantage X's get is room overide and working in a team all doing the same thing. I was going to move the debate on Callie/Vip badges and how people got them but im sure we all know that one

Just think if you guys really think that X's having room overide is that bad why not report it? And would you all continue to moan if you was asked to be a X? or was accepted after applying? Im not a Habbo X or a Safety X anymore and my views have always been the same... end of the day habbo is a chat room
    Last edited by Coolmandan6; 23-10-2006 at 09:59 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The debate now moves onto Callie, so i will just say this... What im trying to say is X's only need the badge really for public rooms but as im aware they can't set it to just public rooms and not guest rooms - This is the same on all hotels. But if the X's lost there powers to guest rooms from my point of view as a ex-expert i really think no one would be that bothered.

When events were run by the X team and they got a VIP badge to i really dont think it would bother them in the slightest. When is the hotel really that packed with events you even see X's abbusing powers? Fact is the hotel doesn't have that many guest room events anymore and really i dont think that many x's would even go!

The end of the day it's the only advantage X's get is room overide and working in a team all doing the same thing. I was going to move the debate on Callie/Vip badges and how people got them but im sure we all know that one

Just think if you guys really think that X's having room overide is that bad why not report it? And would you all continue to moan if you was asked to be a X? or was accepted after applying? Im not a Habbo X or a Safety X anymore and my views have always been the same... end of the day habbo is a chat room

We would get told to ignore However i dont care about Xs having overide as alot went and came back in the room to let other in

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up

Well done to all the X's and best of luck in the future. You done Habbo Proud And have always helped me!

The new X's are ment to be announced next monday i think, i might be wrong but good luck to everyone who applied and hope they get through!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

wot is the point in arguing? we never have any bloody events.
    Last edited by You; 23-10-2006 at 11:06 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456