HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by frontslide
    Lol nope, I joined Habbo Hotel around the start of 2002
    Yet you say you have NEVER heard of any type of scripting/hacking crews?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zero
    From what I have heard [iou] aren't really much.

The only good 'crew' was DDK. Which had real programmers/scripters and REAL hackers.
    I knew people in VoD and DDK, I also knew the founder of VoD that Brian person (obviousy not his habbo name) They couldn't do anything really, just put furni in the walls, thats all I ever noticed them doing.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Dave.
    I knew people in VoD and DDK, I also knew the founder of VoD that Brian person (obviousy not his habbo name) They couldn't do anything really, just put furni in the walls, thats all I ever noticed them doing.
    The founder of VoD was a guy called Nicholas. And DDK did much much more than just putting furniture within walls.

For example many DDK members founded scripts. DDK hacked Habbo housekeeping. DDK also released videos of some habbo/and or sulake workers. And more..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zero
    The founder of VoD was a guy called Nicholas. And DDK did much much more than just putting furniture within walls.

For example many DDK members founded scripts. DDK hacked Habbo housekeeping. DDK also released videos of some habbo/and or sulake workers. And more..
    How and where did they get videos?

Tokens

iou is owned by blood, he even used to have iou parties that got on the pop list, and for some reason he never got banned. He has a website with all the rooms he and his crew have trashed, sad really.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Nia12 View Post
    iou is owned by blood, he even used to have iou parties that got on the pop list, and for some reason he never got banned. He has a website with all the rooms he and his crew have trashed, sad really.
    Hahahahaha those were the days man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12