HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
    we're making it as secure as possible.
    Posting the PHP during the development stages would help, since people can point out security issues you may have overlooked.
    kinda quit.

ScottDiamond Guest

Is this still going?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Administration Features:
    - Ability to change radio details, which then changes the config files for the radio stats. Meaning you don't have to access cPanel to get new radio stats working.
    - Suspend Panel - If you're being hacked, or some other reason, you can login and suspend the panel, this requires a seperate password. Then, no one can access the panel apart from one id, the main administrators id.
    - Ability to disable radio and Stats - Again, if the site is being hacked or for another reason you can login and disable the radio + stats. The radio will disappear from the site and the stats just say "We will return shortly!"

General Features:
    - Different account levels - Trialist DJ, DJ, Senior DJ, Radio Management, Administrator. All have access to different things.

Hope I helped, good luck!

Nick.
    Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Nick.; 17-12-2006 at 02:48 PM.
    That went fast.

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

Didnt know if these have been said but:

Skin chooser - where all user of the panel can chose a diffrent skin and customise it like with habbox?

Private message - where staff can private message other staff without using msn?

Thanks
    forever the queen.

Tokens

A Timetable that goes to the Day your on?

(Bit Simple But Would Be A Good Features)

Request a cover? if you book a slot and you cant make it, you click request a cover, then a dj will click cover or something and wabam!!

Give us an add like!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im bumping this thread, but i dont care because if i create a new thread its a waste of space, and this is my thread so meh

Anyway, Atomic Panel was put on hold due to real life issues etc. And now we are back to business...

We are working very fast..

If anyone would like to help me, please pm me with the best radio panels out please?

Thanks alot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Talking Atomic Panel is dead

Im no longer part of Atomic Network. So as far as im concerned. Pfft

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132