HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Is Tony Blair A Good Prime Minister?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 22.22%
  • No

21 77.78%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Is Tony Blair A Good PM?

Yes or no? =]]

(Yay... first post and thread in the forum...) :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Machine Head; 12-11-2006 at 12:11 PM.
    why you not like my pie?!

must... rep... smiddy.
    and chris.
    ;]
    mmm... sex...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No lmao.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No,
    Between him and Bush, they are just idiots

O yes, lets go to war for the sake of it even when everyone else disagrees.

He wont be re-elected. But hes backing down because he knows he wont be.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He isn't the worst we've ever had, but then he's certainly not the best. He has done some good things, although I can't quite think of any right now.. :eusa_thin
    Last edited by Tash.; 12-11-2006 at 12:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it's a bit less simplistic than a simple yes or no.

I'll stand with no right now, but i'll develop my points.

Tony Blair has been successful for Britain, he has given alot to Britain. While in parliament for more than a decade he's brought success to Britain, with many news law's includinng increased minimum wage and many racism laws. The economy has been successful, along with his right hand man Gordon Brown that is.

He has also brought hardship, his government has had failings such as being unsuccessful with giant companies migrating to different countries, local pillar-of-the-community factories and businesses he let slip through his fingers.

He's also been very contraversial with going to 'war' in Iraq and Afghanistan. We now know that he shouldn't of, but we don't know if it was a thinly made plan to just invade Iraq & Afghanistan, with the war on 'terror' and the WMD. There's been many rumours it was purely for British and American economy for oil, as many people don't know that G. W. Bush started off as a rich oil baron before going into politics, Blair obviously supports him for allie-ship. I believe they were wrong in doing so, and Britain tax payers paid alot for many mistakes, including over 5 billion GBP for Iraq alone.

Britain do try their best, the government has set up many plans to help developing countries, it was announced that G. Brown has set up a plan for clean water in every developing country?

Labour & Blair's government have done alot, most unpublicised. But he's still left a dent on tax payer's money, and for everyone 10 good things people do, 1 bad thing will always show through.

Blair was good, but in my weighed up opinions his reign is over and done with. Washed up, he's finished. He was bad throughout.
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I want Churchill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
    I want Churchill.
    sos but we cant resurrect the dead

Tokens

He may not be a good PM but I think it is a lot better than if we had a conservative PM, although I would rather have LD.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seduce View Post
    I think it's a bit less simplistic than a simple yes or no.

I'll stand with no right now, but i'll develop my points.

Tony Blair has been successful for Britain, he has given alot to Britain. While in parliament for more than a decade he's brought success to Britain, with many news law's includinng increased minimum wage and many racism laws. The economy has been successful, along with his right hand man Gordon Brown that is.

He has also brought hardship, his government has had failings such as being unsuccessful with giant companies migrating to different countries, local pillar-of-the-community factories and businesses he let slip through his fingers.

He's also been very contraversial with going to 'war' in Iraq and Afghanistan. We now know that he shouldn't of, but we don't know if it was a thinly made plan to just invade Iraq & Afghanistan, with the war on 'terror' and the WMD. There's been many rumours it was purely for British and American economy for oil, as many people don't know that G. W. Bush started off as a rich oil baron before going into politics, Blair obviously supports him for allie-ship. I believe they were wrong in doing so, and Britain tax payers paid alot for many mistakes, including over 5 billion GBP for Iraq alone.

Britain do try their best, the government has set up many plans to help developing countries, it was announced that G. Brown has set up a plan for clean water in every developing country?

Labour & Blair's government have done alot, most unpublicised. But he's still left a dent on tax payer's money, and for everyone 10 good things people do, 1 bad thing will always show through.

Blair was good, but in my weighed up opinions his reign is over and done with. Washed up, he's finished. He was bad throughout.
    Good debate, lol +rep

tbh he is crap "/
    lets go, somewhere amazing.

Tokens

yeh, the conservatives are gay. They wear pink ties.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast