HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

I now pay for private health care out of my own earnings but i cant claim back anything from the government from my taxes or national insurance because i do not need or would no longer take any treatment from the nhs but still forced to pay in to it. why should i keep paying in to a failing system?
    We now have these people coming from all over the world to get treated here and who pays? yes us people who work here.
    Of course if the nhs was privatised people in full time education and the elderly would get free treatment but i have no sympathy for anybody else.
    If you can only earn $5 an hour at walmart its probably better to jump off a bridge we should also stop benefits for single parents and these idle people on the dole the only benefits you should get is from a fund where you paid in money through your taxes.
    Say what you like but I hate paying m taxes to support these idle people with no prospects. maybe put them on the front line that would surely save us some cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Simeon View Post
    Private Health Care?

I think im actually going to have a fit at this.

That is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard.
    Have you not heard of America? Go and live there as you seem to hate the way this country is progressing and moving into the 21st century and not staying in the past. Get real.

Do you realise how many people can't afford healthxare in america?
    MILLIONS and thousand die every year because they can't afford the private health care.
    IT DOESNT WORK.
    Last edited by Sect; 12-11-2006 at 06:33 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12