HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be honest, Church of england and Catholism was here first.

And if they want to call it Christmas, then they shall.
    It's so pathetic, other religions making us change our religions.

they wouldn't like it if we went to a hindu or muslim country and made them change their ways to suit us

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why don't they get rid of more churches and build more mosques while they're at it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why shouldnt we just make them change Diwali to 'Celebrations night for other relgions'

cos thats how its headed in the Uk nowadays

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    I was reading the paper and came across a story which said a school in the UK decided not to do a traditional christmas dinner this year and make a muslim meal instead this cuased outrage between parents who protested and got it changed so the students have a choice between the two. The question is why didn't they just do this in the first place instead of getting rid of christmas dinner
    all together? your thoughts...
    2bh who gives a ****, im only in it for the food, i dont care which religion people want to assoite it with "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I told you all there would be an Asian Invasion.
    Im sick of reading/hearing about this sort of stuff, if the ninjas want their traditional christmas dinner, get back to your own country.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    2bh who gives a ****, im only in it for the food, i dont care which religion people want to assoite it with "/
    The point is they won't be getting the food we usally have !!!! It would be totally unrelated. That means no turkey, gravey, sausages wrapped in bacon
    Last edited by Dan2nd; 06-12-2006 at 04:50 PM.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was reading the paper and came across a story which said a school in the UK decided not to do a traditional christmas dinner this year and make a muslim meal instead this cuased outrage between parents who protested and got it changed so the students have a choice between the two. The question is why didn't they just do this in the first place instead of getting rid of christmas dinner
    all together? your thoughts...
    they arent doing a muslim meal at my school? just a normal christmas dinner...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 0lly View Post
    they arent doing a muslim meal at my school? just a normal christmas dinner...
    this was just one school
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this was just one school
    My school, my old school, my sisters school and the school where my mum works at are still doing xmas dinners.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Popadingding<3 View Post
    My school, my old school, my sisters school and the school where my mum works at are still doing xmas dinners.
    no I meant it was only one school where this dinner thing happened

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast