HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: >:(

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if u fight him at school, just say it was in self defense because his words or w.e were really harming to you and you think telling a teacher doesnt do anything. then say, i think i should of told a teacher and im really sorry

so they know that you regret what u did and w.e

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Erm.. Don't fight, talk to your teacher - one you get along with; and say how this kid is being stupid and you may not be able to control your temper.
    If he hit's you first then I believe it is right to take him down.
    (hit the nose down to up) then his nose bone will go in his head and he will most liklely bleed his eyes and nose.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    Erm.. Don't fight, talk to your teacher - one you get along with; and say how this kid is being stupid and you may not be able to control your temper.
    If he hit's you first then I believe it is right to take him down.
    (hit the nose down to up) then his nose bone will go in his head and he will most liklely bleed his eyes and nose.
    If hit perfectly, that move could kill someone. :rolleyes: That's not something you want, seriously.

Don't get a gang, because that makes you look like you can't do it yourself; wait for him to try and hit you, try and evade the attack and smack him one.
    EXTRAVAGANTXO
    "go ahead as you waste your days with thinking, when you fall everyone stands, another day
    and you've had your fill of sinking, with the life held in your hands are shaking cold, these hands
    are meant to hold."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

walk up 2 him square up to him Put ur hands behind his head and Nut him Right on the nose! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Works he will be crying!! Lol Trust god im evil
    :evil:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by HA33OX View Post
    walk up 2 him square up to him Put ur hands behind his head and Nut him Right on the nose! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Works he will be crying!! Lol Trust god im evil
    No your just an idiot....

You guys are all being pathetic, "FIGHT HIM! YO ILL FLOOR HIM."
    Fighting is just for stupid people who arnt intelligent, its really not worth it, even if you get off with self defense. You think hes gonna be like "OH SOZ I WONT BULLY YUZ I UNDERSTAND!" No, hes going to be ****** off, and if you have to use some super duper kung-fu move on him then you odviously cant fight him normally, so he will **** kick you... Hes bullying you? Stay with a group of your friends, turn the insults around on him, make him look like an idiot to his followers, soon he will be scum and you can whipe him off your shoe.

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members of the Forum.
    Last edited by Nixt; 10-12-2006 at 10:16 AM.

Cool people: Spaceinvader, Xeoro, RNelson, -1., Redtom, Sam, Tomm, snail.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MrChaz View Post

Fighting is just for stupid people who arnt intelligent, its really not worth it, even if you get off with self defense. You think hes gonna be like "OH SOZ I WONT BULLY YUZ I UNDERSTAND!" No, hes going to be ****** off, and if you have to use some super duper kung-fu move on him then you odviously cant fight him normally, so he will **** kick you... Hes bullying you? Stay with a group of your friends, turn the insults around on him, make him look like an idiot to his followers, soon he will be scum and you can whipe him off your shoe.
    So... Ricky Hattons a Idiot? Bruce Lee was a idiot? U even called me a idiot I think u have a fetish about saying the word idiot... And i was kindah joking so... Get a life

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members of the Forum.
    Last edited by Nixt; 10-12-2006 at 10:16 AM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by MrChaz View Post

hm.. The Monk had to ruin all the fun
    A.K.A - ReInfected

I Owe Boxiel -Rep.

Tokens

Yeah, trying to help someone make the right choice rather then ruining there life over somthing so stupid, mhm...

Cool people: Spaceinvader, Xeoro, RNelson, -1., Redtom, Sam, Tomm, snail.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Agreed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the people who start the fight is stupid but the people who fight back for self defence is call smart lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast